A Poll for Mature Posters only please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm scared to ask why this is even a concern to you. :o

Because I am a very visual person when it comes to sex. :whatever: If a woman lies before me naked and all of her wares are clear of the forest, I'm totally aroused by that. It's sexy in a beautiful, innocent way. It reminds me of the Grecian and Roman statues of women and goddesses...it's divine.

But if I see a guy laying before me with a shaved pad I'm like..."Dude you shaved your cha-cha"? :csad:

Last edited:
i only shave my face, my pits, and my junk(not all the time)

Hair-free is the way to be....just try it, boys.

I didn't want to pull out this card...but if men were meant to be hairless down there, God would have made men hairless down there.

Yep. I've been in Walker : Texas Ranger, Wishbone, Necessary Roughness, Breakout and a bunch of plays.

Which means I've been a DJ, bartender, and waiter far too many times.

And people had the gaul to say I took advantage of her. She was a Pay Pal ****e and she was just mad that she wasn't getting paid.

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Really? How was your acting?

That's soooo 2004. You're late son. :whatever:

Ugh, absolutely not. I think guys who shave their pads completely look...effeminate. Women look gorgeous and elegant with shaved cha-chas. But not guys. Body hair is a sign of masculinity. The only time I EVER shaved my pad was for a body building competition and that's ONLY because the poser I had to wear cut pretty low below my "line". Having a tuft of hair sticking out above it would've looked lame.

Aside from that...I'd never part with that. I just trim the sides and top. :csad:
first of all, chicks dig the tuft sticking out of the speedo look. i think it reminds them of hasselhoff. either way, they're all over that ****. :o

secondly, i agree with you, and completely shaving isn't something i would do again. like you said, it can be a bit effeminate. however i still think it's something everybody should try once. i giggled like a goddamn school-girl when i did it. i haven't been that smooth down there since the 11th grade (i was a late bloomer) (im totally kidding, that was a joke.). and although i cant say whether or not it was a good experience, it was definitely an experience. :oldrazz:

Because I am a very visual person when it comes to sex. :whatever: If I a woman lies before me naked and all of her wares are clear of the forest, I'm totally aroused by that. It reminds me of the Grecian and Roman statues of women and goddesses...it's divine.

But if I see a guy laying before me with a shaved pad I'm like..."Dude you shaved your cha-cha"? :csad:

You sure like talking about hotdogs and stuff, man.

It does? How??

When I did it for that comp I felt like I looked like a pubescent teenager. :o

Well I imagine if you get really bushy down there, it tends to overshadow the package, so by clearing it all out it kind of enhances it.

I didn't want to pull out this card...but if men were meant to be hairless down there, God would have made men hairless down there.

Whenever you manage to get into a woman's pants, I'll be sure to tell her not to shave, because God didn't make her hairless. That goes for her legs and pits, too.

It does? How??

I agree, it does. Reveals more, for one thing.

Because I am a very visual person when it comes to sex. :whatever: If I a woman lies before me naked and all of her wares are clear of the forest, I'm totally aroused by that. It reminds me of the Grecian and Roman statues of women and goddesses...it's divine.

So you go both ways. :up:

im kind of disturbed that that's your first thought at a guy laid out naked in front of you.

not that there's anything wrong with that. :awesome:

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to inject my opinion over yours.

:atp:

:thing: :doom: :thing:

'Cause my opinion is the right one, duh!

:oldrazz:

I'm sure there are plenty of men out there who don't want to shave. All joking aside, though, I think everyone should at least try it.

It does? How??

Simple. With the lack of hair there, you see more of it. Making it look bigger.

I'm not even going to touch that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"