5 Top Spammers?

Exactly mine and some others thoughts. :D

Mister J said:
After Hack and Slash spammed his little 15-year old heart out, I didn't expect him to stay long after they took his avy and sig.

Lex has a high post rate, but he does actually contribute some good general conversation with some of his posts too. I'd distance him from somebody like Hack and Slash, who never had anything but game replies and two words remarks.

They took his avvy away for spamming ? he had a lot of posts in the avvy thread constantly changing it

That guy batman2789 or something that posts one word in most threads

hunter rider said:
They took his avvy away for spamming ? he had a lot of posts in the avvy thread constantly changing it

No, they took it away because one of his various avvys had the N-word in it.

Jplaya2023, king of the spammers.

hunter rider said:
Batattack is right about his avy. I don't know what was up with his sig. Then he whined about it, the mods gave no indication they would give it back (which they probably would have if he ever shut up about it) and he just left. Plus his votes in the elimination games would usually have the wrong scores. What the hell kind of arithmetic are they teaching the kids today? Whatever. Good riddance.

He would start threads and do the same thing. :whatever:
bored said:
Jplaya2023, king of the spammers.
Jplaya can be annoying, but occasionally you can get a laugh out of his utter ridiculousness.

Silver Saber, man she doesn't stop. She post in every single " Last BLANK you played/read/watched/saw " type threads, and everything she say's.. Is a lie. Pretty damn lame.

Mister J said:
Batattack is right about his avy. I don't know what was up with his sig. Then he whined about it, the mods gave no indication they would give it back (which they probably would have if he ever shut up about it) and he just left. Plus his votes in the elimination games would usually have the wrong scores. What the hell kind of arithmetic are they teaching the kids today? Whatever. Good riddance.[/quote[

he was on a 121 posts a day:wow:

He would start threads and do the same thing. :whatever:

Wow he started threads ?:woot:i never saw any of them:csad:

hunter rider said:
he was on a 121 posts a day:wow:
He was at 200+ until he lost his precious avatar privileges.

Wow he started threads ?:woot:i never saw any of them:csad:
Consider yourself fortunate. I'm sure a number of them were deleted.

XwolverineX said:
Silver Sable, man she doesn't stop. She post in every single " Last BLANK you played/read/watched/saw " type threads, and everything she say's.. Is a lie. Pretty damn lame.
Ditto.

The King: Hack and Slash
bow.gif

Lex isn't a spammer. He just posts a lot, and there's nothing wrong with that:heart: I don't think the guy sleeps much lol.

Hack and Slash pissed the hell out of me. Who joins a forum to only tell people what the last thing they ate was? Or what song they listened to last?

LAME. I gotta give it to him, though. He spammed hard to get all of his crap. But once it got taken away, he stuck around for a week or two. But I haven't seen him in a while so....

theShape said:
Hack and Slash pissed the hell out of me. Who joins a forum to only tell people what the last thing they ate was? Or what song they listened to last?

LAME. I gotta give it to him, though. He spammed hard to get all of his crap. But once it got taken away, he stuck around for a week or two. But I haven't seen him in a while so....
I'm pretty sure he took on a new username.

I try not to spam...unless I absolutely have to.

Hardcore spammers must have ADD or something to keep quickly changing threads & posting crap. The whole point is to read the thread, learn how the discussion is flowing, and contribute something to the conversation.

I think everyone is pretty well behaved around here.
There hasn't been a list made yet. :huh:

I can only think of one member who spams.tzarinna,she only joined a few months ago and has 9,000+ posts.On the other hand,i joined more than a year ago,and do not spam.That`s the example...

Advise for others,is if you see a new member and they have at least a few thousand posts in less than a month or two.They spam,who else fits this image?

umm zeroo.. dog lips... captain obvious...cconn? im missing al lthose with 300 000 000 posts to their name after joining in 04 :down

like the posters above me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"