How many sequels do you think FOX can release after this reboot?

I think they'd want to release at least two others, one follow up and some crossover with X-Men.

What if the bad guy in a Silver Surfer spin-off is Reptyl Prime?

Fox will make as many sequels as possible unless the film does poorly in the box office or gets poorly received.

In an attempt to create this movie, they'll accidentally destroy all physical copies of FF: Rise of the Silver Surfer, and it will be erased from our collective minds. And then the production for the reboot will fall apart.

Anyone up for a Puppet Master story in new reboot?

Puppet Master is a classic baddie and I would like him considered along with Wizard, Mole Man & Annihilus

Hopefully the first one doesn't get made,let alone any sequels.

TCJ:
“And the Danger’s Even Larger…”
Robert Steibel said:
This month’s column will run from Thanksgiving through Christmas, and since many of you will be spending time with family and friends, I thought I’d do something fun this month. Let’s take a look at Fantastic Four Annual # 6, the book featuring the birth of Franklin Richards. My thanks to the owner of the original art in this book, Tod Seisser, for posting several pages from that story at comicartfans.com, and thanks to Tod for recently taking the time to scan a few more images from the book so that I can show them to you here. The Kirby scans at Tod’s comicartfans page were cleaned up using photoshop so the margin notes have mostly been digitally removed; the image above is from the original artwork without retouching so you can make out Jack’s directions for Stan Lee. Unfortunately in a lot of the late-60s art most of the notes were chopped off during production, so all we have are partial-notes like these. I could have titled this column “Let There Be Life,” but I chose “And the Danger’s Even Larger…” because that is what it says in the fragment of Jack’s directions underneath the final panel of the story.
Robert Steibel said:
I’m sure at some point Disney-Marvel will make a 3rd Fantastic Four film, then the inevitable “4.” If they make an FF 5 movie, I suggest they use FF Annual # 6 as a template, but give Crystal a bit more action. Let her battle some evil army in the streets of NYC who want to take advantage of Sue Storm’s condition (Jack might have done that himself if he had 200 pages to work with). No need for Marvel to credit me for that idea, although it would be nice if they credited Jack as a writer on the story since I think we’ve established beyond a shadow of a doubt that Jack Kirby wrote books like FF Annual # 6 with visuals and directions in the margins, Lee added captions.
Robert Steibel said:
FF Annual # 6 is a memorable moment in the history of comics. This book (and much of the art of that era) captures a spirit of hope and optimism that may seem naive today, but back in the late-1960s anything seemed possible and those unlimited possibilities are what artists and readers wanted to explore — like Jack’s FF exploring the Negative Zone. This book symbolizes the beginning of a new life: Franklin Richards represents the creation of a new generation of comics heroes. But it also marks the end of an era in comics — Jack would stop giving Stan Lee new characters he could take credit for creating after this book. Kirby and Lee would fight a kind of cold war over the remaining years of the 1960s, Lee refusing to give Kirby credit and compensation for his role as a writer, Kirby holding out hope he could get a writer credit on his books and promised royalties on his creations from Martin Goodman. After FF Annual # 6, the FF stories are still fun, and the artwork is great, but that long parade of new characters grinds to a halt. Because of that, I think you could argue this story represents the pinnacle of Kirby’s Fantastic Four story arc. This is the high point, and Jack may have planned it that way.

FF Annual # 6 is a story about family, friendship, loyalty, sacrifice, and love. I could think of no better story to share with you as we all spend time with family and friends during the holiday season.

“God bless us, every one!” ― Tiny Tim, from Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol (1843)

At least wait for a trailer. Honestly it just sounds like everyone here just WANTS the movie to fail more than anything. So closed minded. I have my doubts of course, but don't be so quick to make judgements about the film. Otherwise you're going to feel like a complete idiot if you end up liking it.

I think 4 is too much, maybe 3 movies in my opinion.

If the series is successful then they can make as many movies as they'd like. Let's see how #1 turns out though.

I don't see any sequels but I see another reboot in its future.

There will be no sequel to That crap. But I fear that Fox may try to reboot it in 7 years. As if they haven't done enough damage...

I take back my previous comments. Fox doesn't seem to WANT to do a sequel. They seem to want to make money at the box office for FF but have a terrible critical and fan reception combined which will cause them to sell the rights back to Marvel for a massive payday.

I take back my previous comments. Fox doesn't seem to WANT to do a sequel. They seem to want to make money at the box office for FF but have a terrible critical and fan reception combined which will cause them to sell the rights back to Marvel for a massive payday.

Very interesting. Have you heard anything about this officially?

Fortunately there will be no MCU Fantastic Four ever. Definitely looking forward to exploration movie crossovers with X-Men. Savage Land or Skrull/Shiar space

could you really call a movie Fantastic Four 4,(Fantastic 4 4, F4 4) if they made it that far into the movies?

I'm expeting it to crossover with X-Men at somepoint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"