• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How many times have you seen Man of Steel?

BH/HHH

You Are My World
Reaction score
I was wondering who holds the record for the most views?

Also after each watch did it improve your initial reactions or bring them down?

I had my fourth viewing today and each time its gotten better, so if you've seen it more than once are you planning to see it again?

2 times. Yes, it got better with my second viewing.

Twice & I enjoyed it more the second time round.

I won't see it again in cinema though but I'll be getting the DVD.

3 but that's only because the first time I fell asleep. Damn midnight shows. I might stream it for the highlights when it comes to Netflix but beyond that I don't think I'll ever see it again.

It got better with my 2nd viewing but got worse with my 3rd.

Great idea for a thread. Surprised no one thought of this before.

I've seen it 5 times. Plan on going 2 more times.

5 times. Third viewing was the best, even though the first two were Imax. 4th time was in German. That sucked.

5 times (Thursday 7pm, OW Friday night, OW Sunday afternoon, 2nd weekend Sunday, 3rd weekend Saturday night.)

... the 5th time wasn't the greatest ... too much in a short period of time.

... the best viewing was probably the 2nd due to the flashbacks & pacing being a little jarring on a 1st viewing.

Twice.I enjoyed it about the same.I guess it was easier to follow the action,but I pretty much formed my opinion the first time.

I'll get the DVD,but twice was enough on the big screen.

Twice (IMAX and 3D)

Considering a third if a friend of mine wants to see it (she's beginning to become a big superhero fan after her exposure to The Dark Knight Trilogy).

Oddly enough, the repeated viewings of Man of Steel has the Dark Knight Rises Effect...where seeing it again makes you like the film even more...Idk how to explain it.

3 times and going one more time next week. 5th time will be when I buy the blue ray :yay:

2 times. My usual amount for a movie I like.

Last time I saw a movie more than that in theatres was TDK... I saw that 4 or 5 times (can't recall).

Twice (which is actually a pretty big deal for me, rarely feel the need to see a film twice in theaters). I may go a third just due to that fact i recently came into possession of some free movie tickets.

ps. I can swear there was a guy here who said he's seen it 8 times in theaters :wow:

Honestly theres just too many movies I've been wanting to see to see Man of Steel more than twice. Just saw World War Z and This is the End. Also can't wait for Kick Ass 2 or The Worlds End.

Then the choice will be do I see Man of Steel a third time? Or do I see The Wolverine. :p

Twice (which is actually a pretty big deal for me, rarely feel the need to see a film twice in theaters). I may go a third just due to that fact i recently came into possession of some free movie tickets.

ps. I can swear there was a guy here who said he's seen it 8 times in theaters :wow:

I'm pretty sure there are two people on SHH who have seen it 10+ times if my memory serves.

I'm once, twice, three times a MOS viewer. After my third viewing I was on the fence about whether or not I was going to see it a fourth time, but it just left my town's only movie theatre, so it looks like the choice has been made for me. :oldrazz:

Loved it the first time, but I needed to watch it a second time just to fully digest everything. The second time was probably my favourite viewing, because I could really soak in and appreciate everything having moved past the uncertainty of the first viewing.

Third time didn't change my impression at all. The movie is not without its flaws - as much as I hate to admit it, they probably could have cut a little bit of the action - but as a huge Superman fan, I loved it and can't wait for more.

I liked it much more than Batman Begins, which is considered the gold standard for superhero reboots, so in my mind that speaks volumes.

twice.
the 2nd viewing is the best. (IMAX 3D)
plan to go for another 2 more before buying it as my 1st blue ray DVD. looking for accompanies...

Saw It Twice. Didn't get better, didn't get worse.

7 out of 10.

Twice as of this evening. Loved it again. Going to see it again on Tuesday. Woooo! How many times can I see it before it leaves theaters? I will let you know. :p

2 times. My usual amount for a movie I like.

Last time I saw a movie more than that in theatres was TDK... I saw that 4 or 5 times (can't recall).

Same.

I used to work next to a cinema and I went to see TDK after work for a whole week! :woot: Memories...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"