How much do your parents spend on you at Xmas.

Bastila

Deathdealer
Reaction score
Just curious really and also my mum asked and I was like I don't know?

So how much do your noramlly spend on you at that time of year?

Last year it had to be well into the thousands. I got a lion's share of gifts in terms of cds and dvds. This year it will be less since I'm getting a laptop, and they're pretty expensive.

Nothing. I don't spend anything on them either.

They usually spend $60 on me altogether.I always get some candy, socks and something high tech.

They spoiled me alot last year by getting me the Premium Xbox 360 pack for over 600$ So this year I wont be getting as much

Maybe two hundred bucks.

Certainly not well into the thousands, like Anthony's:dry:

I think the average is like, 50-100$, but I couldn't say for sure.

I usually spend 20-40$ on them.:csad:

$100 if im lucky, sucks to be middle class.

80$ worth of things they were all things i needed so i can't say i was upset by it:yay:

I don't know. A figure somewhere around a hundred bucks. I don't care for presents anymore, so they usually give me cash instead.

none since i became 20

before they spent like 50 euros, about 60 $

Ebil Gig said:
They usually spend $60 on me altogether.I always get some candy, socks and something high tech.

:huh:

Do you mean 600, 'cause something high-tech would be over 60 by it's lonesome.

Think the question should be, how much do you spend on them.

XwolverineX said:
:huh:

Do you meant 600, 'cause something high-tech would be over 60 by it's lonesome.

Nope.Let me rephrase it then.

They usually spend $60 on me altogether.I always get some candy, socks and something cheap & sucky that's high tech.

interesting, well I would say £100 really, just my mum asked me today and I was like I don't know.

None, I tell my mom not to waste her money on a completely ridiculous holiday.:yay:

Bout £100. I don't ask for anything. My mum just insists on buying me stuff. And like I'm going to refuse... :o

My mother told me that this year only my littlest sister and all her grandkids are getting any. Me, My other sister, and my brother are getting jack ****

Dew k. Mosi said:
My mother told me that this year only my littlest sister and all her grandkids are getting any. Me, My other sister, and my brother are getting jack ****

For a price, she can be eliminated.

I'm an only child so I used to get absolutely buried in gifts at Christmastime, probably around $400 worth. Now that I'm older, they're more inclined to give me a modest check and maybe a DVD or two that I've asked for.
I think this year I'm just going to ask for a Target giftcard. I needs me some groceries. :csad:

JLBats said:
Maybe two hundred bucks.

Certainly not well into the thousands, like Anthony's:dry:

Normally, I don't get that much. Last year was about $ 1200. This year, because my laptop will take up a good portion of the price of my gifts, so this year should only be about $ 600.

Bastila said:
Just curious really and also my mum asked and I was like I don't know?

So how much do your noramlly spend on you at that time of year?
It's Christmas not Xmas:cmad:

unstoppable said:
It's Christmas not Xmas:cmad:
Calm down. It's just an abbreviation. Granted, it probably shouldn't be pronounced "ex-mas" because the "X" is really the Greek letter "chi", which only visually resembles the letter "X".

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Normally, I don't get that much. Last year was about $ 1200. This year, because my laptop will take up a good portion of the price of my gifts, so this year should only be about $ 600.

Wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"