How much do your parents spend on you at Xmas.

I guess my mom spends like 600-1000 on me. I guess thats alot but I am an only child and not THAT rich so its pretty good lol

all i get most of the time is $100 :( i want a damn x-box360!!!!!!!!!

unstoppable said:
you agreein or disagreein with me cause that doesn't give much info

I must agree with you, since I spoke of Holy feces.

I'm getting money for Xmas this year and money for my birthday two weeks later.

I'm going shopping in Manchester before I got to the MEN Arena on Jan 12th to see Kylie.

JLBats said:
I must agree with you, since I spoke of Holy feces.
srry it's just this might be the first time we've agreed on something

hippy fascist said:
YOUR lord and saviour. Me I tend to go with the fact that christianity basically took that holiday from previous pagan religions. Also it has already been proven (can't find a source on this but I've read it many a time) That "jesus" if he did exist was born in january. The christian faith just decided to nick christmas from the pagans so they fudged the date of his birth to fit in with that...

Yeah, they wanted to make it easier for people to convert. All of the former pagans were used to having a big celebration in December, so they decided to have the celebration of Christ's birthday then. So what? It's not like the holiday was a physical object Chritianity stole and no one else can use it.

And also, some real man did exist who we now term "Jesus" did exist. How much of what is in the Bible he actually did is certainly up to debate, but it wasn't completely a fabricated thing. It's not like people sat there and purposely tried to make up an artificial religion 2000 years ago. As much as people like having circle-jerks about how evil and manipulitive and scheming Christianity is, it has as much of an initial basis as a religion than anything else. Someone said something. Others added to it, interpreted it, changed it (sometimes intentionally, sometimes not). The entire thing isn't a vast conspiracy.

And for the question at hand, ~$250. May be less now that I'm in college.

I'd say like 300 to 500 for me, but it was more last year cuz I got a PSP among other things.

Dew k. Mosi said:
My mother told me that this year only my littlest sister and all her grandkids are getting any. Me, My other sister, and my brother are getting jack ****
Sounds like me. My other sister who's only 2 years younger is getting stuff and of course my little brother and sister who are 9 and 10 are getting stuff.

i haven't gotten anything for my Birthday or christmas in the last year or so. So whatever i have its cause i bought it myself.

Sometimes being the oldest really sucks.

J Alba's Lover said:
Sounds like me. My other sister who's only 2 years younger is getting stuff and of course my little brother and sister who are 9 and 10 are getting stuff.

i haven't gotten anything for my Birthday or christmas in the last year or so. So whatever i have its cause i bought it myself.

Well, that's normal.

They'll probably stop getting stuff when they reach the age you stopped getting stuff.

If not, then cut your whole family off forever.

rodhulk said:
Well, that's normal.

They'll probably stop getting stuff when they reach the age you stopped getting stuff.

If not, then cut your whole family off forever.
Buti find it funny my sister is getting stuff yet she's 2 years younger and she's 23 herself.

How needs there stuff anyway.

J Alba's Lover said:
Buti find it funny my sister is getting stuff yet she's 2 years younger and she's 23 herself.

How needs there stuff anyway.
Yeah, but did they stop when you turned 25 cause alot of parents do?

J Alba's Lover said:
No it's been like that the past few years.
Then I don't know. Have you ever asked them? Do you buy them stuff (offer if they'd like to exchange with you).

J Alba's Lover said:

Unless they're in bad shape financially, that's kind of weird that they don't get you anything. I mean, yeah, they wouldn't be spending hundreds on tons of presents, but nothing? My parents and aunts and uncles are in their 40s and 50s, and my grandparents will still buy a gift for them for ****ing Christmas.

When I was a kid I would get probably 200-400 dollars worth of stuff. Now I get usally 100 or less, which I am fine with. I pay for everthing except groceries right now (I just moved into my own place).

Now that my parents have a grandchild, I rather have them spoil her than me. We are also a small family so we can spoil each other. While we do have extended family, we really don't exchange gifts with them.

My dad, my mom, older sister, older brother, me, younger brother, half brother.
And we have a big extended family = lots of presents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"