How much do your parents spend on you at Xmas.

Around $300 each. I want a Wii this year, so I'm gonna lineup to get it as an early present :D

not much...but my step-mom usually pulls through with something comic book related...last year it was a spidey lamp...i was pleased.

I really don't know but it isn't much.....we're not cheap just thrifty people.

During Christmas, I get around $300 - $400.
I don't like gifts because I feel bad if I don't like it.
Money is better.

My birthday is next week, so I may get around $200.

:D

Omg I love Christmas. I spend so much money it's f'ing disgusting. It usually starts out with me looking to buy things for my family/friends but I end up buying myself stuff instead. :up:

how many pink boas can you possibly buy holly? :(

My roommate painted her nails brown. I want to plant cocaine in her room and call the cops. I just can't live with someone like that.

save it for xmas.. the cops will be more pissed and likely beat her before they cuff her.

you can watch by the xmas tree.

I probably get about $100-$200. I don't really care for gifts anymore. I'd be fine with dvd or two.

About 2 bucks plus the stamp to send the card. I'm 34 and don't expect them to send me a gift on a holiday falsely created for a religion i don't believe in.

I would just except a card more than a present at 26, I don't need anything from them now that I'm self suficiant and living on my own.

Manic said:
Calm down. It's just an abbreviation. Granted, it probably shouldn't be pronounced "ex-mas" because the "X" is really the Greek letter "chi", which only visually resembles the letter "X".
but most of the time it's a way in forgeting bout our lord and saviors birthday

unstoppable said:
but most of the time it's a way in forgeting bout our lord and saviors birthday

YOUR lord and saviour. Me I tend to go with the fact that christianity basically took that holiday from previous pagan religions. Also it has already been proven (can't find a source on this but I've read it many a time) That "jesus" if he did exist was born in january. The christian faith just decided to nick christmas from the pagans so they fudged the date of his birth to fit in with that...

hippy fascist said:
YOUR lord and saviour. Me I tend to go with the fact that christianity basically took that holiday from previous pagan religions. Also it has already been proven (can't find a source on this but I've read it many a time) That "jesus" if he did exist was born in january. The christian faith just decided to nick christmas from the pagans so they fudged the date of his birth to fit in with that...
you may not wanna hear this but he is our lord and savior and so what if he was born in Janurary we celebrate it in December

unstoppable said:
you may not wanna hear this but he is our lord and savior and so what if he was born in Janurary we celebrate it in December

not really since i'm not a CHRISTIAN. i believe in a god but religion just causes pain and war so **** christianity

hippy fascist said:
not really since i'm not a CHRISTIAN. i believe in a god but religion just causes pain and war so **** christianity
he's our lord and savior to the believers and the nonbelievers just because your not christian doesn't mean his love don't apply to ya

hippy fascist said:

I'm not a christian don't believe in anything , but I call is christmas as everyone else does but I am sooo not religious.

Bastila said:
I'm not a christian don't believe in anything , but I call is christmas as everyone else does but I am sooo not religious.
at least ya call it Christman:O

unstoppable said:
he's our lord and savior to the believers and the nonbelievers just because your not christian doesn't mean his love don't apply to ya

Holy ****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"