How should Dr. Doom come back?

webhead731

I'm a photographer
Reaction score
I'm making some short script scenes on how I think Doom should be in the second movie. They should be done and posted in the Fantastic Four 2 forum sometime in June. I need a few ideas on how Doom should come back.

He was frozen into a statue in Fantastic Four.
I was thinking that maybe he wouldn't be frozen forever and would become unfrozen. Maybe on a dark and rainy night on the boat to Latveria, he will become unfrozen and violently kill the driver/captain (Whatever you call them.) and drive the boat himself.
But then I thought, "How do I know he knows how to drive a boat?".
So no.

So what are some of your ideas?

If I use one I will ask you before I use it too.

He should come back as Doom....

webhead731 said:
I'm making some short script scenes on how I think Doom should be in the second movie. They should be done and posted in the Fantastic Four 2 forum sometime in June. I need a few ideas on how Doom should come back.

He was frozen into a statue in Fantastic Four.
I was thinking that maybe he wouldn't be frozen forever and would become unfrozen. Maybe on a dark and rainy night on the boat to Latveria, he will become unfrozen and violently kill the driver/captain (Whatever you call them.) and drive the boat himself.
But then I thought, "How do I know he knows how to drive a boat?".
So no.

So what are some of your ideas?

If I use one I will ask you before I use it too.

A boat of Latverian men pull up along side and take the boat over killin all workers just to free their future leader, and we see through this act how the country worships him which makes him more powerful and more evil!

If Fox has their way with this Payne script, you can forget any right treatment of Doom. Unless he has a cameo at the very end. Bad move, bad idea in my unhumble, biased opinion.

Carp Man said:
If Fox has their way with this Payne script, you can forget any right treatment of Doom. Unless he has a cameo at the very end. Bad move, bad idea in my unhumble, biased opinion.
You've read Payne's script ?

hunter rider said:
You've read Payne's script ?

Don't have to read it. He's a 20 minute cartoon writer. All I need to know.

hunter rider said:
That's Dumb:o

I hope if they chose to go with it, I hope it's the best darn story ever written for a movie. But I somehow doubt it. And I don't trust Fox to be able to pick a sheep out of a pack of wolves.

Carp Man said:
I hope if they chose to go with it, I hope it's the best darn story ever written for a movie. But I somehow doubt it. And I don't trust Fox to pick a sheep out of a pack of wolves.
The guy is a script writer,who knows what he can turn his hand to,until you know what is in his script there is nothing to judge it's really that simple
If he includes Surfer it doesn't mean Surfer will be central as it never said how SS involvement in the story was to be handled

hunter rider said:
That's Dumb:o

*sighs*.....*smiles*

Story has confirmed we will see "Full Doom" so I'll wait until a confirmation from Fox that we will indeed be going with either, or a combination of the scripts talked about.....but to constantly slam something that one has not read, and knows absolutely nothing about is indeed......*dumb*....BUT would we expect anything else?......:)

hunter rider said:
The guy is a script writer,who knows what he can turn his hand to,until you know what is in his script there is nothing to judge it's really that simple
If he includes Surfer it doesn't mean Surfer will be central as it never said how SS involvement in the story was to be handled

I prejudge everyone, till I am proven wroung. That's what opinion is all about. And it will be my opinion till i'm proven wroung.

LMAO.....omg......the ignorance of it all..........

wow.

Carp Man said:
I prejudge everyone, till I am proven wroung. That's what opinion is all about. And it will be my opinion till i'm proven wroung.
No way you've spent 50 years on the planet:(

JMAfan said:
LMAO.....omg......the ignorance of it all..........

Like I said before. I'm the swizzle stick that stirs the drink. Always been that way, always will be.:up:

Carp Man said:
Like I said before. I'm the swizzle stick that stirs the drink. Always been that way, always will be.:up:

meh...whatever.

You'll be good for some laughs I suppose....

hunter rider said:
Saigon Sempa Fi!

3rd age I believe....wow

oh well.....

Doom should come back alittle later in the movie, let a year or so go by....the F4 are comfortably in their family life as superheros.....and then they see Doom speaking to the United Nations on the TV.....

DrDmtitle.gif

Doom04640.JPG

All I know is that he better look like this....

rosdoom.gif

I don't want the skirt....but the rest is cool.

Let’s stay on topic; he's looking for ideas not discussing the screenwriter’s capabilities, never the less anyone like my idea? Because I think evil people every where like doom and want to follow him (in the marvel universe)

Dynasty said:
Let’s stay on topic; he's looking for ideas not discussing the screenwriter’s capabilities, never the less anyone like my idea? Because I think evil people every where like doom and want to follow him (in the marvel universe)

You're idea would be great in a Doom movie, but in my opinion would take too much time away from the 4, which is where the main focus should be...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"