How the vulture would have played into the story

Did you see the pictures I posted?!:cmad:

j/k man.. I am curious to see what it'd look like.

The one thing that strikes me as odd with that photo is that personally I think they were kind of overexagerating the fact that Adrian Toomes is supposed to be an elderly man. Still, Ben Kingsley would've given an awesome performance.

Despite Venom being my favorite villain and IMO a much better villain than Vulture, I'd actually wish they had went with the Vulture. I cant help but think that it could have overall been a better movie and I know Kingsley would have done a great job.

Oh well :oldrazz:

Well, they say Hindsight is 20/20. Of course now, after having seen what they did with Venom, I can't help but wonder if Vulture could have been the better choice. Buf if you ask me this question 2 months ago, I would'nt hesitate to pick Venom over Vulture.

Well, they say Hindsight is 20/20. Of course now, after having seen what they did with Venom, I can't help but wonder if Vulture could have been the better choice. Buf if you ask me this question 2 months ago, I would'nt hesitate to pick Venom over Vulture.

You know , a month ago I thought SM3's problem was that it had no idea's for a story ,hence the lack of a plot . After reading the Spiderman Chronicles , I see that the problem was the exact opposite . They had too many ideas. It sounds like they had three different stories and put them together . They could have made several Spiderman films with what they had in mind .

While I can understand why they cut Vulture, his story does sound interesting, and having Ben Kingsley act against Macguire would have been a treat.

I tend to think though , that Electro is a better person for Sandman to team up with as in the Cameron script. They both seem to compliment each other better in terms of abilities and personalities.

I think if you were gonna juggle 2 villians along with the Symbiote storyline , I think that electro and Sandman would have been a better physical challange for Spidey to need the costume . It would give him a needed edge .

I think Venom , Vulture and Lizard have enough good stories to hold a film on their own . Ironically enough though , I think the Raimi brothers underestimated Harry's potential as a sole villian .

I tend to think though , that Electro is a better person for Sandman to team up with as in the Cameron script. They both seem to compliment each other better in terms of abilities and personalities.

I think if you were gonna juggle 2 villians along with the Symbiote storyline , I think that electro and Sandman would have been a better physical challange for Spidey to need the costume . It would give him a needed edge .

I completely agree with you. I wanted to see Sandman and Electro in a same film more than anything. They are the only logical villains to team up. Spider-Man would have found the black substance and this film would have set up a story for the 4th that would be with Venom and Carnage. Venom doesn't need a partner, it is like Apocalypse asking help from Juggernaut to defeat the X-Men:yay:
The last scene with the Sandman is one of the best, but I think that the film would have been much better if Sandman would have met his doom in the sewers. That way the second half of the film would have concentrated only on Spider-Man and Venom. But now we can only complain, nothing more, and maybe hope that the extended edition will do some justice to the film.

I completely agree with you. I wanted to see Sandman and Electro in a same film more than anything. They are the only logical villains to team up. Spider-Man would have found the black substance and this film would have set up a story for the 4th that would be with Venom and Carnage. Venom doesn't need a partner, it is like Apocalypse asking help from Juggernaut to defeat the X-Men:yay:
The last scene with the Sandman is one of the best, but I think that the film would have been much better if Sandman would have met his doom in the sewers. That way the second half of the film would have concentrated only on Spider-Man and Venom. But now we can only complain, nothing more, and maybe hope that the extended edition will do some justice to the film.

Apocalypse does get help, though. Ever hear of the Horsemen? Bad example with Apocalypse.

And it wasent that Venom needed help, he wanted to overwhlem and humilitate Spidey. In order to do this, he figured he would get someone that wanted revenge on Spidey (ala Sandman). But whatever, thats another topic

Apocalypse does get help, though. Ever hear of the Horsemen? Bad example with Apocalypse.

I know about the horsemen, but they are his personal agents. Not some other random villains or characters that he gets to join with or make a team to defeat the good guys. And my vision for the Horsemen is something different than we get in the comics now (like Gambit or Sunfire) I see them as some forces that this world has witnessed like the Black Death in Europe or the World Wars all leading to the final outcome that is Death witch will eventually bring the Apocalypse. Apocalypse is such a complex character, maybe the most complex in the Marvel Universe. His character has a philosophy and symbolism like none other and yet he is treated wrongly. But this is not the X-Men thread and I am sorry about bringing this here, I only gave an example of a pointless and meaningless team up, and this is only my opinion so don't get frustrated or angry by it.

Despite Venom being my favorite villain and IMO a much better villain than Vulture, I'd actually wish they had went with the Vulture. I cant help but think that it could have overall been a better movie and I know Kingsley would have done a great job.

Oh well :oldrazz:
IMO, The Vulture wouldn't have fit in the Film to well. Venom on the other hand fit perfectley in this Film especially with the revenge factor. I mean sure there are other ways that Spidey would be able to over come revenge if The Vulture was in the Film but don't you think that because of the Symbiote causing Peter to want to get more and more revenge and more and more angry that it works out better on Film? I certainly do. Now I'm not saying the Vulture wouldn't have worked because He would probably work in a Spidey sequal and I think Ben Kingsley should defenitley play him but Venom is a far more interesting and unique Character than the Vulture ever will be. Venom is the best!:sym:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"