How would you rate your year?

I will add I don't seem to have this sense of "the darkness" anymore which I used to call it. Its this feeling of extreme dread and desolation, a realization that life is cold and doesn't care about you at all. Like I could have terrible misfortune strike me at any time, and that my life will only get worse. It was really something I seemed to physically "feel", not just imagine. It is the worst feeling ever.

In other words, teenage angst? :huh: :cwink:

In other words, teenage angst? :huh: :cwink:

LOLolol oh wait, no, once again, not funny. Nor witty. They must be handing out mod gigs to anyone now. Obviously intelligence is not a requirement, oh wait, just so I can come off as not being serious :woot: :oldrazz:

Pretty average year, what a sports team would call a rebuilding year, had a stretch of bad luck in '06 and have been doing my best to turn things around this year, so through determination not to let the small stuff get me down and good luck/turns of events, '08 is looking pretty good.

Next to watching my dad die on the living room floor in 1994....2007 was probably one of the worst years I've ever had.

My professional life sucks.

My personal life sucks.

At least Dan Slott is writer on Amazing Spider-Man. I think that's the best news I got this year.

2008 has gotta be my year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"