Which character do you want to see the most?

faceplant said:
i don't, i would much rather see more classic villains.

I understand what you mean,but by this time I think its safe to say that venom even though he's a more modern villain he's a classic in spidey's rogues gallery if you know what I mean.

I don't see what makes sandman so important. Venom's neverending hatred for spider-man on a molecular level, plus his knowledge of parker's identity, and ability to avoid his spidey sense, makes him a billion times more interesting, on top of that, he's more believable than some guy turning into sand at will (if we ignore the whole alien thing). It makes me confused to see so many eager to see some guy blow sand at spidey rather than him tangle with his most ruthless villian, topher grace. I also agree with the one who says topher will surprise us with his performance. He's the new michael keaton. Sure he has a glass jaw but I'm somewhat sure he can be threatening if he grimaces well enough. Sigh..

superkong 500 said:
Lets put it this way,if he transforms into venom and the suit "inflates" the muscles and gets bulked up, then Iam okay with it.As long as the cgi and transformation looks real enough.

That's how i see it also, if it is like that then i'll be happy.

Sean Adisano said:
Sandman is what i mostly want to see. i can't wait for the awesome visual affects that he's going to have.

Same here. Veom most likely won't be seen so I'm not worried about it. Spiderman would be my second pick though because I'm curious to see what he will look like in his black costume.

Silver Sable said:
I hope your right dear :(

you and me both. just trust raimi. after all,he did make two great spidey movies so far. only time will tell.:)

ABC said:
Same here. Veom most likely won't be seen so I'm not worried about it. Spiderman would be my second pick though because I'm curious to see what he will look like in his black costume.

dido :up:

CRASHNBURN12198 said:
you and me both. just trust raimi. after all,he did make two great spidey movies so far. only time will tell.:)
Exactly - I'm a huge Topher fan, and even I know he's a very lanky individual.

However, I think he's a good choice- Raimi chose someone who has awesome acting talent, instead of someone who was just big and brawny. Some people back at the Official Spidey boards were suggesting wrestlers, and think about how terrible THAT would be! Would you rather have had The Rock as Venom?

People can ALWAYS bulk up - and people in Hollywood have all the resources to do so. But either you have acting talent or you don't. Topher Grace has it.

So I'm looking forward to seeing Topher Grace as Eddie in Spidey 3. Not Topher as Venom - that's for 4, in my thinking. But Topher as Eddie, all muscly, and preferably shirtless in at least one scene - that's what I'm hoping for. Rrowr!

I Definitely Think That Acting Is Key And Raimi Has An Eye For It.

superkong 500 said:
I understand what you mean,but by this time I think its safe to say that venom even though he's a more modern villain he's a classic in spidey's rogues gallery if you know what I mean.

i understand too, it's not something that's going to keep me from loving spider-man (both comics and movies) but I'm a little older and grew up with the older characters, I still think venom will be cool to see on the screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"