Which character do you want to see the most?

Namor

The Sub-Mariner
Reaction score
We all know that pics of Spider-Man were shown and really he looks great. So be it that that's who you want to see, but if there's someone else who would it be? There's MJ, Harry, Sandman, Topher as Venom (that's if he's Venom), Gwen, and many more. Considering Harry might be a Goblin that would be cool, and there are other characters such as Captain Stacy. So who do you want to see the most in SM3? :spidey:

For me it goes both ways, that being Spidey and Gwen.

Out of all of them, I want to see Venom. Sandman, we've seen what he looks like, even though we haven't seen what he can do (those SFX will raise the bar like Jurassic Park did). I want to see what Venom looks like. I think he will look awesome. I'm not worried about it at all. They will be fine.

I agree, the fight that will happen between Spidey and Sandman will occur all around New York. The action will be intense knowing Sandman's power. And as for Venom, i'm really looking foward to him and how Grace will be.

Venom should be the only villian.

wrong venom should "make way for the SCORPION"

i would like to see spidey go up against venom and carnage!

Sandman is what i mostly want to see. i can't wait for the awesome visual affects that he's going to have.

Possibly the coolest and intriguing and nastiest villain ever created by Marvel... everyone wants to see Venom... stop denying it... no one knows whats planned for SM4... they'd be foolish not the include him

Sean Adisano said:
Sandman is what i mostly want to see. i can't wait for the awesome visual affects that he's going to have.

Agreed:up: I can't wait to see the armored truck scene on the big screen.:spidey: 2007 needs to speed up already!!

It's gonna be a long summer her at the hype... Sandman will be fun too... jeez another year... feel the pain....

DroolingforGwen said:
It's gonna be a long summer her at the hype... Sandman will be fun too... jeez another year... feel the pain....

oh i feel it too...i would like to say that X3 will take my mind off of spidey 3 for a little while, and it might for a few days, i mean i am really excited about X3, but it will probably make me even more anxious to see spidey 3. until i see spidey 3, i will not feel alright.

and the teaser trailer due in august is only going to hurt more, and enlarge my appetite for spidey 3.

Godchilla said:
venom of course. but not if he's a sidekick villain

i would love to see venom as well. he will have awesome visuals as well, no doubt about it.

but don't worry, they won't make him a sidekick villian, that would really destroy the movie. venom is a loner.

Venom but I hate the idea that Grace is playing him :( :mad:

Silver Sable said:
Venom but I hate the idea that Grace is playing him :( :mad:
I THINK GRACE WOULD BE OK. YOU'D BE SURPRISED!

Spider-Man and Venom for me, but that's if Grace is playing him.

Sliver Sable said:
Venom but I hate the idea that Grace is playing him

Same here!!! But think of it this way, Grace may not be playing him until we get confirmation. ;)

CRASHNBURN12198 said:
I THINK GRACE WOULD BE OK. YOU'D BE SURPRISED!

Grace is just Eric Foreman from that 70's Show to me, i don't really see him as Venom. But who knows maybe he'll be great.

Spider-Man&#8482 said:
Grace is just Eric Foreman from that 70's Show to me, i don't really see him as Venom. But who knows maybe he'll be great.

Lets put it this way,if he transforms into venom and the suit "inflates" the muscles and gets bulked up, then Iam okay with it.As long as the cgi and transformation looks real enough.

DroolingforGwen said:
Possibly the coolest and intriguing and nastiest villain ever created by Marvel... everyone wants to see Venom... stop denying it... no one knows whats planned for SM4... they'd be foolish not the include him

i don't, i would much rather see more classic villains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"