Hulk fans!!! Support your Hulk, or else...

Incredible One

Civilian
Reaction score
There won't ever be a sequel!!!

For reasons that have already been discussed, & despite mostly positive reviews & decent word of mouth, The Incredible Hulk is not performing too great at the box office... This means that we probably won't get another Hulk movie. Sure, we'll see him in the Avengers, & Hulk is the type of character that could pop into just about any Marvel hero's movie, smash some stuff up, beat some fools down, & then bounce... But is that what we want??? Personally, I want both... A sequel, AND Hulk in other Marvel movies... but that ain't gonna happen if Hulk doesn't start earning some more GREEN!!!

So, I'm calling out Hulk fans... Go see the movie!!! Oh... You've already seen it? Hmm... Oh I know!!! GO SEE IT AGAIN!!! & AGAIN!!! & AGAIN!!! & AGAIN!!! OH & here's another idea, FORCE your friends & family to go with you!!!

I've seen it 3 times... I'll probably go see it at least 2 more times... Why? BECAUSE I LOVE HULK!!! I tell everyone I run into to go see it!!! Yes, I tell random people on the street that they should go see Hulk... I even paid for my whole family to go see it because they wouldn't have gone on their own...

My point is that if WE (the fans) want more Hulk, then WE (the fans) have to be out there doing what we can for our Green Guy! I know there's a lot of you Hulk fans out there... Just one of us going to see Hulk half a dozen times isn't going to make much difference, but if we all turn into Hulk promoters & tell everyone we know to go see it... No, MAKE them go see it!!! Then we may have a chance for more Hulk movies... Isn't that what we all want???

Just $0.02 from a life long Hulk fan...

what is a requel? lol and ive seen it 3 times.. its great.. did u really pay for your whole fam? wow thats dedication lol..

Saw it for a 2nd time today, cant seem to convince anyone else to go see it though :csad:

Go see other movies, but pay for a Hulk ticket.:ninja:

Unfortunately, with a baby and all I can't find time to see it a second time. Hopefully the 3rd weekend will see a much lower percentage drop than its 2nd week.

Unfortunately, with a baby and all I can't find time to see it a second time. Hopefully the 3rd weekend will see a much lower percentage drop than its 2nd week.

I am shocked by this post...I think you are the last person on earth who realizes a movie theater is no place for a baby. :cwink:

Stupid pleas on internet message boards won't make the movie make more than it makes.

I loved the pain and pathos in this movie. I just think it needed a few more hero moments for this movie to have worked a 100%. He need to just punch that thing into the stratosphere. I still love the fugitive on the run approach Norton brought to this. If they do another one I really hope they bring him back.

I'm going to see IronMan and Hulk as many times I can!!! Woot!!!

What's funny is that even if there is no sequel, Hulk will be in the Avengers and the audience and fans will start asking, "Why wasn't there a Hulk sequel?!?" and ya know, it would be those same exact people who never went to go see Hulk.

So go see it now!!!!

Stupid pleas on internet message boards won't make the movie make more than it makes.

I may be wrong, but you strike me as a "glass half empty" person... Realistically, you are more than likey right that a message board plea for Hulk support isn't going to make a difference... But at least I'm trying... I'm a very passionate person with many things in life (Hulk being one of them)... I don't see the point in life if you don't try to make a difference?

Keep telling yourself that you can't make a difference & guess what???

You never will.

Dude, this is not running a marathon for charity, or educating kids about the dangers of tobacco.

Dude, this is not running a marathon for charity, or educating kids about the dangers of tobacco.

Well, I just donated $100 to the American Cancer Society for my sister's cancer run thingy...

& I smoke... So I make it a point to tell kids not to...

You're so negative... Do you get pleasure out of being a downer?

I'll drag people to see it, but with the monetary exchange values it won't make for much more than U$S 10 in the WW take :p

:huh: I think you're jumping the gun a little. This is a marathon and not a sprint, TIH is making coin at the box office. :bh: was number 2 , a strong number 2 this weekend, remember anything over 100 million is a blockbuster.

Plus i'm sure it's crossed the 100 mill mark with Mondays B.o.......

:huh: I think you're jumping the gun a little. This is a marathon and not a sprint, TIH is making coin at the box office. :bh: was number 2 , a strong number 2 this weekend, remember anything over 100 million is a blockbuster.

I see your point & I agree that I may be jumping the gun... My concern was for the drastic drop-off of ticket sales... What, like 68% or something?

& then w/ Wanted & Dark Knight not far away... Not looking so good...

IMO, the DVD sales for Hulk are gonna be through the roof so in the end, it's gonna be highly successful... But Hulk is my fav so I really wanted it to perform well at the box office... So I'm doing anything I can to get people to see it... Including bugging you guys!

Go see other movies, but pay for a Hulk ticket.:ninja:

BINGO! :cwink:

My friend is trying to talk me in to seeing The Love Guru. If we do go see it, we BOTH are going to buy tickets to Hulk but walk in to view the Guru. I've done this in the past and it really makes enduring a bad movie easier. Saying, "At least I didn't give money to that thing" makes me feel better. So, this serves two purposes.

That's what i'm gonna be doing as long as Hulk is in the theater!

:up:

this movie has done pretty well for itself, i think, considering that a lot of people i know were turned off by the 03' film and didnt want to go see this movie until i kinda talked it up to them. i didnt' hate ang lee's hulk, but i didnt really have fun watching it like i did TIH. i probably would not have wanted to see this movie either if i wasnt such a fan of the character and comics in general. it's done pretty decent so far in the US plus there's the international numbers to consider plus all the merchandise & eventual dvd sales. it's a little early to say there's no hope for a sequel.

ok so its not doing well at the box office, this is unbelievable i mean what do people want nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"