Should the new Hulk have more to say?

I don't want Hulk to talk a whole lot. It's gonna get corny if he keeps doing it. But I do want him to atleast talk in the third person thing.

"Hulk smash!" etc. That's my favorite kinda Hulk.:)

But mainly, I just want him to growel.

After hearing how big an infleunce teh TV show will be on this movie, I wouldn't be surprised if he barely talked.

I don't know about him saying "hulk" in every line. "Hulk angry. Hulk smash. Hulk out of vocabulary".

I don't know. Did that even work in the comics?

If Edward Norton wrote dialogues... there are not many chance to have him talkin like the comics... maybe just a few lines

Get Ferrigno to do the voice. He sounded nice and dopey (no offense to Ferrigno) in the 90's animated series. He should sound like that. I don't want a lot of lines either. Only a few like:

"Leave Hulk alone!"

"Betty"

"Puny toys!"

Get Ferrigno to do the voice. He sounded nice and dopey (no offense to Ferrigno) in the 90's animated series. He should sound like that. I don't want a lot of lines either. Only a few like:

"Leave Hulk alone!"

"Betty"

"Puny toys!"
No Thanx

If he says anything, it shouldn't be ******ed. Something like this from the early comics instead.

hulk00524uh9.jpg

If he says anything, it shouldn't be ******ed. Something like this from the early comics instead.

hulk00524uh9.jpg
I'd rather have "Hulk is the strongest one there is" or "Hulk smash!" lines with a growling raspiness voice.

I hope he talks a bit more and that for god's sake his voice is heavy this time. Mostly I want a real earth-shaking roar.

It wasn't much but in the Ang film I thought the voice was pretty good. I just can't take a whole film of that, I'm not sure how that would come across in a movie...

I want HULK to say "Hulk hates puny Banner!"

I think he will, hopefully they'll get the voice right though because that's just as important as what he's saying...

What he's saying. 99% of times he just describes what he's doing... not very necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"