Hulk fans!!! Support your Hulk, or else...

LOL. YJ1 buys extra tickets for screenings he doesn't even go to, just to raise the BO of movies like Elektra.

i'll see it again for sure... we still have the july 4th weekend coming...

I'll make sure I contribute as much as I can.

Seen it 2 times with my brothers.

Days
Without
Incident:

I promise to pay for another TIH movie ticket, but i can't guarantee i'll get another. i'm kinda low in the funds.

I want a Hulk sequel. I liked the first one, The Incredible Hulk, there should definetly be a sequel.

LOL. YJ1 buys extra tickets for screenings he doesn't even go to, just to raise the BO of movies like Elektra.

You seem to have a great memory about my activities, maybe better then my own. Still, I've learned my lesson. I now only support films I think are worthy of my support. My loyalty to Marvel and the Daredevil film made me want to support Elektra even though that movie was complete crap. Live and learn. After viewing Ghost Rider, my support ended for that thing the minute I walked out of the theatre. Not the case with Incredible Hulk. I thoroughly enjoyed the film and will support it with everything at my disposal.

ive seen it like 5 times already and ive pretended each time that i havent seen it with other people....lol funny but pathetic in a way

i'm not interested in whether TIH will have a sequel.(i could watch TIH over and over again) but i do look forward to seeing Hulk appear in an Avengers movie. that would serve as a good enough "sequel" for me.

you know what...no offense, but screw off.

Quit telling people what they should and shouldn't care for. Sure this effort probably won't do much, but at least it's something. And for people who care, that's enough.

I personally think we should all be spreading the word as much as we can if we want this movie to have a sequel and do well. Just like every vote counts, every good word for this movie counts.

And sure, it's not like running a marathon...but i personally couldn't give a crap about running a marathon compared to wanting this movie to do well. We all have things that are important to us and others may think they're stupid, but you know what...why should we care?

Take your useless pessemism elsewhere...

Saw it for the second time last night. Plan on buying tickets for Hulk when I go see the next couple of movies I go to.

Seen the movie 5 times now, everytime I have taken new people on average 4 people a showing. One friend I even treated and brought her a ticket.

But I would like to point out that in the UK the Incredible Hulk has nearly made the same amount as as the entire run of Ang Lees Hulks in two weeks.

Evveryone I know who has seen the film has either lovved it or at least thought it was good, and evvery time the theater was pretty fall.

I just guess us Brits have more taste.:cwink:

BBy the way I really wanna use this :bh:

I've seen it twice...i'm gonna see if someone wants to see it again with me this weekend :D

but i have to see Wanted and Wall-E as well...

i see some people here are desperate. or how do you call this?

ok so its not doing well at the box office, this is unbelievable i mean what do people want nowadays.

Have pixar make it and have it be CGI all the away, Make if for kids like Sheik. seems to be what make money now a day, but that would suck.

There won't ever be a sequel!!!

For reasons that have already been discussed, & despite mostly positive reviews & decent word of mouth, The Incredible Hulk is not performing too great at the box office... This means that we probably won't get another Hulk movie. Sure, we'll see him in the Avengers, & Hulk is the type of character that could pop into just about any Marvel hero's movie, smash some stuff up, beat some fools down, & then bounce... But is that what we want??? Personally, I want both... A sequel, AND Hulk in other Marvel movies... but that ain't gonna happen if Hulk doesn't start earning some more GREEN!!!

So, I'm calling out Hulk fans... Go see the movie!!! Oh... You've already seen it? Hmm... Oh I know!!! GO SEE IT AGAIN!!! & AGAIN!!! & AGAIN!!! & AGAIN!!! OH & here's another idea, FORCE your friends & family to go with you!!!

I've seen it 3 times... I'll probably go see it at least 2 more times... Why? BECAUSE I LOVE HULK!!! I tell everyone I run into to go see it!!! Yes, I tell random people on the street that they should go see Hulk... I even paid for my whole family to go see it because they wouldn't have gone on their own...

My point is that if WE (the fans) want more Hulk, then WE (the fans) have to be out there doing what we can for our Green Guy! I know there's a lot of you Hulk fans out there... Just one of us going to see Hulk half a dozen times isn't going to make much difference, but if we all turn into Hulk promoters & tell everyone we know to go see it... No, MAKE them go see it!!! Then we may have a chance for more Hulk movies... Isn't that what we all want???

Just $0.02 from a life long Hulk fan...

Honestly? I'm thinking there WON'T be a Hulk sequel anytime soon. The big green guy just has too much stigma from Ang's movie. Many non-comic fans i know are basically saying they are "in no big hurry to go see the new movie"...

Here's what i think will happen. This movie will slowly gain respect once it hits cable and dvd...put The Hulk in the Avengers movie. If Avengers is the hit that everyone is saying it will be, by that time Ang's movie will be further removed by time, THEN give us a Hulk sequel.

Just $0.02 from a fellow life long Hulk fan...:yay:

I think they should go ahead with a Hulk vs Iron man movie before a Avengers movie. I want a cross-over movie before they do a Avengers. Personally I think they should wait a little longer till they do the Avengers movie. IMO Avengers should be the last opinion once all the other hero movies have run out of cool stories.

I seen it 3 times, i'll probably catch it a 4th time soon (like i did with Iron Man)

Hi all... im not a Hulk fan but I liked this movie a lot and loved the end with Tony Stark. This movie was much better than the 2003 version.

By the way, what is the Avengers movie?

I don't see the point in life if you don't try to make a difference?

Keep telling yourself that you can't make a difference & guess what???

You never will.

What chance does Hulk have if the good people do nothing?

My friend is trying to talk me in to seeing The Love Guru.

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

i didnt' hate ang lee's hulk, but i didnt really have fun watching it like i did TIH.

I did hate Ang Lee's Hulk, precisely BECAUSE I didn't have fun watching it.

i'm not interested in whether TIH will have a sequel.(i could watch TIH over and over again) but i do look forward to seeing Hulk appear in an Avengers movie. that would serve as a good enough "sequel" for me.

Not for me. I'd like at least one more solo Hulk movie.

Personally I think they should wait a little longer till they do the Avengers movie. IMO Avengers should be the last opinion once all the other hero movies have run out of cool stories.

That'd take a very long time though, and the actors would probably be way too old.

what is the Avengers movie?

The Avengers.

Oh, that Avengers thing sounds nice, but I have a question.

The Hulk and Iron Man, both were good movies and could be considered "realistic heros", but how are they going to make this "THOR" guy a hero? A scandinavian-Viking God doesnt sound interesting at all as a super hero.

The Hulk and Iron Man, both were good movies and could be considered "realistic heros", but how are they going to make this "THOR" guy a hero? A scandinavian-Viking God doesnt sound interesting at all as a super hero.

Use your imagination :cwink:.

Have you ever read the comic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"