Hulk vs Apocalypse

Look who's talking. hahaha. Everyone knows that its Hulk's unlimited strength potential he is more known for and is famous for.

Seeing invisible things bear no weigh at all during a battle. And his healing ability did not stop Spider-Man from knocking him out cold.

And is has been said the Apocalypse can exceed Hulk's strength. So what's your point, eh?

Reminder, he succeeded in turning Hulk into War. duh....

Or maybe you can't just accept that you lost this debate and that you're hoping I'll stop kicking you ass in this thread. hahahaha

Everything shows? You already admitted that comic writers just write what they want to happen in comics despite of the capabilities of the characters and yet you are here screaming that comics shows every reliable fact about every character. See what a hypocrite you turned out to be? I already proved in this thread that comics cannot be the basis for this debate time and time again.

Being a comic buyer or not bare no weight in this discussion neither does it prove anything. So please rodhulk, try to rethink and reequip yourself with better arguments so you won't end up like the joke you are now.

But kudos to your persistence and self-confidence. :D
Sure Hulk is known mostly for his strength, but comic fans who have alot of comics (including Hulk's) know that it often takes more than just his strength to win many of his matches. Though, I didn't expect you to know that and you just proved you didn't! :o

Apoc could surpass Hulk's base strength but how can Apoc surpass Hulk's possible limitless strength????? You really don't know what you're talking about!

I said comic writers can write a character out of their actual 'character,' but the norm with a character is usually often there and Apoc's norm is he loses. Sorry, fanboy, but you're wrong again! :woot:

Sure being a comic fan matters because if you aren't a comic fan and don't have many/any comics, then how do you know what's really happening (and you are the proof of someone who doesn't know what's going on because of a lack of comics).

And how does seeing invisible things bear no weight in battle if you're fighting somebody who can go invisible? I mean, are you really this insane! And I was only using it as an example to show just how powerful Hulk is.

Wow! Just wow with your lack of knowledge here!

Uhmm You need a bachelor's degree to be a 92Alpha in the Army.

But you wouldn't know that would you? You're too much of a jack ass to see past your own pile of bull ****. :whatever:
You having a bachelor's degree? :whatever: Suuuuuuure! You're really cracking me up now! :woot:

While Apocalypse has had his plans thwarted a number of times he has only lost a couple of fights that I know of in 5000 years. Contrast that with the Hulk who has been defeated a dozen or more times in 10-15 years of Marvel time and the Hulks "track record" is orders of magnitude worse than Apocalypse.
But Apoc fails in the end. Hulk doesn't as much. Hulk has shown he can make it through to succeed in his plans as Apoc has yet to do so!

^Maybe, maybe not. Silicon Surfer is just addressing the absurdity of rodhulk's logic of using track record as basis for this debate and that if we look at it carefully, the track record basis is really not infavor of Hulk.
No, as I just wrote above, Hulk often succeeds in his plans, Apoc hardly/never does! Favor goes to the Hulk. This is commonly accepted by comic people and which is why you just don't get it!

woooooooo new page of debate everyone switch seats...ok I am so burnt right now that has nothing to do with comics but I dont care I am a little loopy becaus of the heat stroke...you know why the hulk would win with prep time...becaus he has time to get angry, thats f***ing awsome, high five rodhulk and you to silver buddy.

so your saying becaus there is more hulk comics he has had more time to loose...that doesent sit well with me maybe if apoc had more apearences and fights he would loose more or not I dont know that is just speculation, but yes you are right the ratio of wins to loses is higher on hulks side.
Of course favor is on Hulk's side. Just read my posts above.

Also, just to let you know, wolf, ArmyDragon92A posts over in the marvel comics section and alot of people hate him over there. And just like here, he shows he really knows nothing in comics and he's being out-debated every time.

And Toby Temple hardly ever posts in the Marvel section because he knows people would eat him alive there. He really knows nothing in comics. Notice how he's afraid to start the Hulk vs Apocalypse thread in the Marvel comics section that I keep asking him to start? He knows there'll be a ton of people that would tell him he knows nothing in comics and that Hulk would win. He also thinks Apoc could take Doom. Let him try that thread over in the Marvel comics section. He'd get owned so badly!

ehh I came here to talk hulk I dont care if it seems like I am loosing I dont give up becaus I am a stuborn bastard that and I just realized I am on the internet people say all kinds of stuff becaus you can get away with it like this ( who the f*** said we had Ice cream)

woooooooo new page of debate everyone switch seats...ok I am so burnt right now that has nothing to do with comics but I dont care I am a little loopy becaus of the heat stroke...you know why the hulk would win with prep time...becaus he has time to get angry, thats f***ing awsome, high five rodhulk and you to silver buddy.
Yes, you're right! :woot:

Hulk would get so angry if there was time for prep. And the way Hulk is now in WWH, Hulk would beat Apoc easily with or without prep. Just look what he's done with Black Bolt and Iron Man. And remember, people said at one time Hulk could never beat Black Bolt and yet it seems he has now, and probably even easily. And the Hulk is gonna beat more people. There's no way Apoc, even with prep, could beat the current Hulk in WWH.

yea thats how its done like the 80s but more badass

what if the hulk ate apoc like the ultimates hulk dose.? wouldnt work but I would lagh my ass off.

a very fine wine, aged 5 thousand years with a hint of celestial tec, a finish to die for.

But Apoc fails in the end. Hulk doesn't as much. Hulk has shown he can make it through to succeed in his plans as Apoc has yet to do so!

The Hulk mainly reacts to what happens to him so contrasting planning successes really doesn't apply. Apocalype however has had one real plan that he has been carrying out for 5000 years. That is creating conflict and strife for mutants to force their development along. That has been going along for 5000 years and up until Wanda had her little tantrum still was. Odds are that it will resume eventually as mutants recover their powers. His main goals have not been threatened by anything else only the minor details like individual fights and particular subplots. I doubt if they ever really meant anything to him. The depowering of the mutants is the only true reverse he has ever been faced with and that will go away eventually. Since he looks at the extremely long term goal the stuff that others would find significant is something that he really never cared about. As long as a confrontation or action generates conflict that mutants have to adapt to Apocalypse' plans succeed regardless of the particulars or his personal discomfort.

it sounds like your talking more about galactus than apoc...with some stuff

Apocalypse has more in common with Galactus and the Watchers than he does with the Hulk or the X-Men. All are immortals who look at reality in terms of a time scale that is so long that a mortal would never wrap his mind around it. They have seen the patterns in things so thoroughly that they think in terms of ideas and philosophy rather than individual events.

yea but 5 thousand years isnt that much compared to the wacher or galactus to them apoc is but a passing memory.

Sure Hulk is known mostly for his strength, but comic fans who have alot of comics (including Hulk's) know that it often takes more than just his strength to win many of his matches. Though, I didn't expect you to know that and you just proved you didn't! :o

No. You fanboys exaggerate your fave hero's abilities all the time, thats why. hahahaha

Apoc could surpass Hulk's base strength but how can Apoc surpass Hulk's possible limitless strength????? You really don't know what you're talking about!

Have you been paying attention to all the posts? Apocalypse also has limitless strength. :D

I said comic writers can write a character out of their actual 'character,' but the norm with a character is usually often there and Apoc's norm is he loses. Sorry, fanboy, but you're wrong again! :woot:

Yes, coz he's a villain and Hulk's a hero. See how stupid your logic is fanboy? Have you ever read or seen a literary work where the villain wins all the time, eh? Or maybe you need to reenroll yourself back to school.

Sure being a comic fan matters because if you aren't a comic fan and don't have many/any comics, then how do you know what's really happening (and you are the proof of someone who doesn't know what's going on because of a lack of comics).

Actually, I'm living proof that you don't need that many comics in order to know about Apocalypse and Hulk while you are living proof that no matter how many comics you read about them you would still remain clueless about there capabilities and limitations. hahaha

And how does seeing invisible things bear no weight in battle if you're fighting somebody who can go invisible? I mean, are you really this insane! And I was only using it as an example to show just how powerful Hulk is.

Like Apocalypse needs to be invisible to fight Hulk. En Sabah Nur already knows about Hulk's other abilities. Why the hell would he do such a useless move. Are you really that dim witted?

Wow! Just wow with your lack of knowledge here!

Look who's talking. HAHAHAHAHA

Most/all of those feats would do nothing to the Hulk. Forcefields, he broke Doom's forcefield w/o any problem for example, something that was said to be pretty much indestructible.

True, but he failed to break out from Apoc's cables that was literally choking him. hahaha

However, those feats are nothing compared to the Hulk punching through time, Lighting up the cosmos with a punch, etc.....

Thank you for your opinion, but, in my opinion, I disagree.

And I ask again, who has the better track record? Hulk. Issue closed (and you can make excuses about Apoc losing because he's a villain but those are just excuses why I use comic knowledge). That's why I said you should leave the comic debating between people who actually own comics.

Correction. You mean more showings. Statistically, Apocalypse has the better track record. Silicon Surfer already showed that and proved it. Still have any bullets left, rodhulk? hahaha.

As I said before, track records is not enough to prove A will win against B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"