Hulk vs Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Fight Club' started by deathbringer, Jan 9, 2006.

1. HULKSTER'04 Registered

Hulk takes this easy no question about that.

2. HULKSTER'04 Registered

I'm bored of replying to stubborn individuals who think that the Hulk can't beat Apoc with prep time or not. Hulk would crush Apoc after a few minutes with prep time and about 16 seconds or less he'd cripple Apoc without prep time.
    End of debate.

3. wolf1023 a big geek point and lagh

I ask one question how is apoc going to kill the hulk?

4. Sloth7d Escapist

The question is, how is Hulk going to kill Apoc? [​IMG] They both have near limitless strenth, but one has waaaay more powers.

5. Toby_Temple Registered

I don't remember any comic nor source of info that says Hulk is immortal.

6. hippy fascist Registered

does DACMAN count as a source? :confused:

7. rodhulk Registered

Hulk does sometimes plan something and he sometimes succeeds. Sometimes it's in a rematch, but it's planned nonetheless. Apoc doesn't enough, if at all, succeed, so Hulk still above Apoc.

8. rodhulk Registered

Not in power, though, he isn't up there with Galactus. He may be able to draw some power from the celestials but toput him up there with Galactus, no. Sure he's been around for a long time, but he still doesn't end up doing too great in the end.

9. rodhulk Registered

I exaggerate! :whatever:

Can I ask you something, are you really trying to be serious in this thread because it doesn't seem like it. With what you say of Apoc and how he could beat the Hulk, you show a kidding around attitude! Or am I correct in what I have previously said about you that you don't own many comics and thus have no idea how powerful the Hulk is and why he would beat Apoc most/ all the time?

Apoc hasn't been shown to have limitless strength, though. Just like Marvel saying THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN. IM is anything but invincible. Marvel more often than not say Hulk is the strongest, not Apoc.

See, back tot he excuses again. Apoc is a villain so he loses. :o However, that is the fact, Hulk wins and Apoc loses so Hulk > Apoc. :woot:

No, you're livingh proof that you don't own many comics so you just say what you 'want' to believe because you just don't know the facts. And that's a fact! :woot:

My point with the invisible part is that the Hulk has that ability. I wasn't making any reference to Apoc. Go back and read instead of whine, fanboy!

10. rodhulk Registered

We already know Hulk is more vulnerable at various times, but at other times, nothing seems to stop him. That's why I like him. It's always a mystery as to what's going to happen. That said......

Apoc let go of Hulk when Hulk was 'telling' him to let go, so who knows what would happen. Sorry, but you lose again.

Your opinion is misinformed information so it's ignored. :woot:

Silicon Surfer showed nothing. Apoc's track record is virtually 0 while Hulk has tons of big wins. You said so yourself in another post because Apoc is a villain. Hmmmmm...... you seem to be saying two things here, fanboy. Proof once again that you're a confused little comic fan wannabe. :o

Track records help us to know who would stand the better chance. What's the matter, trying to put everything that favors the Hulk on the shelf but if it's in Apoc's favor, then it's OK to use. Further proof you know Hulk is greater than Apoc. So, I guess, thanks!

11. rodhulk Registered

Oh my gosh, Toby.... this doesn't even begin to compare with Hulk's feats. I mean, Hulk's done a ton of these things Apoc has done (an dso much more beyond this) so what are you trying to prove here? That Hulk's feats are actually greater? :huh:

12. rodhulk Registered

Yeah, but the one you say has many more powers (Apoc) doesn't seem to win the wars he's in as Hulk often does. So, Hulk greater than Apoc. You bet!

13. rodhulk Registered

It's been referenced to in one way or another many times. Again, you wouldn't know this because you don't own any comics.

14. rodhulk Registered

Apocalypse isn't even on their power radar. But these fanboys think otherwise!

15. Toby_Temple Registered

Really? Then where is it in Marvel.com or in any comics that Hulk is immortal or even stated by any other hero or character that knows him, eh? Stop fooling yourself fanboy. :D

And off the record, I do own comics but only a few. Yet I know more about Hulk than you do. :p

16. Toby_Temple Registered

My gosh, rodhulk. It seem that you can't even read. :huh:

Maybe you forgot about how Apocalypse choke Hulk and send him gasping for air, eh. Do you have anything that shows Hulk doing the same to Apocalypse?
    By that feat alone proves Apocalypse has better track record with Hulk than Hulk with Apocalypse. :D

Still wanna use track records as basis? ;)

17. Toby_Temple Registered

Thank you for admitting then.

Yes I am since I've started posting here.

Same with marvel saying that Hulk is the strongest one there is and Juggernaut being unstoppable. Hulk is not the strongest one there is as you admitted before, remember, TOAA? :D

Wrong. Being a villain in any literary work means you will lose to the hero now or in the end. Again, (how many times must I say this) if we abide by that concept, then this debate is pointless. Hulk would win over any villain regardless of abilities just because he/she is a villain. Thats absurd.

Wrong. I'm living proof that I don't need to have cancer to know its symptoms.

My point exactly, that that ability does not help your argument. In other words, utterly useless.

Calling me an apoc fanboy because I called you a Hulk fan boy? Your username is rodhulk, its quite obvious you're a Hulk fanboy. Hahahahaha!
    Your just calling me one out of spite. How pathetic.

Thank you for your opinion but in my opinion I disagree.

A biased assertion, in my opinion.

Another biased assertion.

Again, villains will lose to heroes in any literary work and that includes comics. If we base this debate on that concept then this debate is pointless.

The said track records are based on what the writers want to happen just as you've said. Spider-Man KOing Hulk is crap. Yet it happend. No giany reptile could beat Hulk. Yet it happend. Why? Coz writers made it happen.

If Hulk could match the entire Avengers then why did he lost to Spidey? If he could hit speedsters then why could he barely hit Spidey? See how stupid comics can be? But thats what I think about Hulk and his powers. As you said it, it does not mean anything if we base it on comics. But that's just an opinion.

But in this debate we need to see which of the opinions are right and wrong. I'm here proving that my opinion that Apocalypse would win is right base on my analysis of both characters. Apocalypse could match Hulk's strength as both comics and info stated. He's more durable than Hulk and is capable of using several types of assault against the green brute. He also has celestial tech and we already know what it could do e.i War Hulk. Apocalypse also has enough info on Hulk which he could use against him. So I see no reason that Apocalypse would lose when he is given time to plan.

18. wolf1023 a big geek point and lagh

I didnt ask how the hulk can beat apoc I asked how apoc is going to beat the hullk dont dance around the question answer it.by the way as I said in previous posts I am leaning twords a draw.

19. Cyrusbales Registered

Apocalypse owned hulk last time, really easily.

Apocalypse has infinite strength, determined only by how high he wants his strength to be. Hulk has to get mad, I think the mind's thought excells the anger, and much quicker.

Any result other than Hulk losing would be a farce to the established marvel universe.

20. wolf1023 a big geek point and lagh

they only met once and apoc choked out the hulk...he servives in the vacume of space for god sake, any result other than him lossing would be a force, that I think is a bit one sided everyone says that apc gets stronger faster but there is no solide proof of that comic or otherwise except he can go past the hulks 100ton minimum.

21. Cyrusbales Registered

Like when he overpowered the hulk without effort? The only sample of canon evidence of this match, showing Apoc being stronger than hulk?

22. wolf1023 a big geek point and lagh

no efert my ass he had leverage, and it was a what if story, one example of exagerated writing the hulk dosent need to breath in sapce but apoc can choke him what dose he have the power to negate the hulks lung capacity.

23. Cyrusbales Registered

Incredible Hulk vol. 2 #456 actually

24. Joined:
    Dec 15, 2005
    The scans of the fight with Gladiator posted above say that Hulk cannot survive in Space. From the Hulks own mouth.

25. rodhulk Registered

A recent (year or so ago) battle between Hulk and a couple of members of the F4! Just one example. Though, not owning many comics, you wouldn't know this! :woot: