Hulk vs Thanos

Status
Not open for further replies.
76mw.jpg

wow i never thought thanos was that strong. I mean i know he was strong but not strong like this he took out hulk, thing, hecules and thor.

question tho: tyrant is stronger than thanos right???

hulk has the potential for limitless streangth but I dont think thanos would let that happen one on one thanos just has a greateater power set what can the hulk do. maybe if banner made a gaget of some sort to help the hulk then we have a challenge.Then we are talking prep time.

76mw.jpg

Yeah Thanos is quaking in his boots there:rolleyes:

If you don't mind me asking, what issue is that panel from? I can't believe Thanos is strong enough to take on 4 of Marvel's strongest characters and handle them with ease like that unless it is some kind of crazy alternate universe or something.

Don't get me wrong, you've done your job and provided proof of your argument, I just need to see the context of this panel for my own edification. Thank you!

Another question...why does Marvel continually crap on their strongest characters like that? The Hulk is suppose to be the strongest character in the Marvel universe and yet they allowed writers and stupid DC fanboys to have the Hulk bow at the shrine of Superman. You have no idea how pissed I was at that issue of the Hulk hitting Superman and Superman is just standing there like nothing happened. WHAT? If once Superman plants his feet to the earth he could not be moved, in a true Marvel Universe, the Hulk would've hit Superman and the Earth beneath him would've been attached to his feet while he went flying into space!

Did this have anything to do with Marvel's inferior position business wise in relation to DC at the time? Oh, BTW....Hi guys! I'm new in these parts.:woot:

The Hulk has never been the strongest in the Marvel Universe and AFAIK was never intended to be. Even in the early days there was Mangog who was in an entirely different strength class.

You do know that image is from when Thanos was wearing the infinity gauntlet which made him the equivalent of a cosmic entity.

You do know that image is from when Thanos was wearing the infinity gauntlet which made him the equivalent of a cosmic entity.

Which comic book & what issue is it from? Also, does that just apply to Thanos? What if the Hulk was wearing the "infinity gauntlet" or anyone else?

:huh:

The Hulk has never been the strongest in the Marvel Universe and AFAIK was never intended to be. Even in the early days there was Mangog who was in an entirely different strength class.

If Mangog could fight Thor to a standstill then how is he in a different strength class? The Hulk has not only fought Thor to a standstill but kicked his butt on more than one occasion.

If Mangog could fight Thor to a standstill then how is he in a different strength class? The Hulk has not only fought Thor to a standstill but kicked his butt on more than one occasion.

Mangog fought Thor and multiple other Asgardian warriors at the same time and was never even taxed. He fought all of Asgard and took hits from massive energy cannons. Nothing but Odin's power ever did anything at all. Thor has put the Hulk down and out with one bolt of lightning and yet he couldn't hurt Mangog at all.

I am not going to argue about Mangog because that is pointless but the Hulk has also knocked out Thor so really that is not a good comparison.

And regarding the infinity gauntlet, any body wearing it would have the same power as long as they could handle it.

hulk has the potential for limitless streangth but I dont think thanos would let that happen one on one thanos just has a greateater power set what can the hulk do. maybe if banner made a gaget of some sort to help the hulk then we have a challenge.Then we are talking prep time.

The thing I like about the Hulk is that he is not like Superman or any of these other characters who are the creative equivalent of going to cheat mode on a video game and setting your character to invincible. The Hulk can be beaten. The only thing is you better do it hard and fast because the longer the battle goes on the stronger he gets and the weaker his opponent does. According to Marvel the Hulk can match the power of anyone he fights if the battle rages long enough. I like that.

thanos is garbage he has no fighting skills or techniques what so ever plus he's slow

Gotta give this one to Thanos, he has gone toe to toe with both The Thing and thor at the same time, and this was before he was ressurected.

Can anyone tell me if Hulk as ever faced Thanos. If so who actaully won, because he is supposed to be one powerfull character.

dude...the only reason I wouldnt pick thanos is not because i am a fanboy...its because with every mighty hit from thanos...it doesnt damage the hulk...but actually causes him to get angrier and thus causes him to gain strength...=)) sorry man...hulk pretty much has to win unless he is hit so hard that he actually reverts to bruce of just flat out dies...so yeah...man thats unlikely unless and 100 million pound boulder is dropped on him LOL...these people just dont know...why the hell do you think the strongest one there is...is always associated with the hulk?? LOL and that is his famous quote...u never see anyone else in marvel with that catch phrase because marvel doesnt think they are

Can't believe this thread was resurrected! Anyway, one on one, Thanos would own the Hulk. He's not only strong but he's well rounded. Can't see Hulk having a chance really unless it's the WWH Hulk and even then I'm kinda grasping.

As WWH he has a chance, otherwise he would lose as this is not a weightlifting competition but a battle in which Thanos could use his many cosmic powers.

Thanos has low level superhuman speed and reflexes as well as much better hth skills. He should be able to beat the Hulk to the punch every time.

WWH was one of the worst "jobbing" storylines in history. That they were following such a good story line as Planet Hulk only makes it worse.

Thanos could take out any incarnation of the Hulk that has been shown to date; WWH, savage, gray, green, Rulk, whatever. Can't believe this thread is back...and I'm contributing to it. :doh:

Well the Hulk has shown to overcome energy blast, magic, mystical force fields and so forth. Based on encounters only the Juggernaut is posing a significant threat to him that he could stand toe-to-toe with the Hulk. But then again Juggy has many weaknesses (magic, telepathy attacks, mystical energies) and Hulk's strength is limitless. In my opinion, based on the Hulk's abilities if his strength increases to levels not explored before he could very well pound the Juggernaut until that cytorak crystal comes out of him turning him back to cain marko-just like onslaught did. So Thanos can be defeated by Hulk's strength as well.

If this were an arm wrestling match, I'd go with the Hulk...but considering Thanos' powers in an all out brawl, I gotta go with the Mad Titan.

WTF

Thanos would own any Hulk, with a slim chance with Maestro.

Reading back through this thread...were there really people like that on the Hype? They are ****ing numbskulls.

Thanos, even without the Gems would beat Hulk.

Yes, they exist, though the last Hype World Purge pushed them underground.

They remain. They are the Resistance.

Well the Hulk has shown to overcome energy blast, magic, mystical force fields and so forth. Based on encounters only the Juggernaut is posing a significant threat to him that he could stand toe-to-toe with the Hulk. But then again Juggy has many weaknesses (magic, telepathy attacks, mystical energies) and Hulk's strength is limitless. In my opinion, based on the Hulk's abilities if his strength increases to levels not explored before he could very well pound the Juggernaut until that cytorak crystal comes out of him turning him back to cain marko-just like onslaught did. So Thanos can be defeated by Hulk's strength as well.

So you are saying Juggernaut puts up a better fight against Hulk than Thanos?

Have you ever read anything involving Thanos? Dude is insanely powerful.

Ugh... I need a shower...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back