who is the most powerfull Marvel Character

X said:
I'd say so. He's managed to beat Shuma Gorath (Who's bonded to an entire reality) beat The Mindless Hulk... Dormannu, one way or another more then once, the guy who can actually fight Eternity... He's also beaten Galactus and held him another time.

Dr.Strange himself has said many times that if Dormammu went all out on him, he wouldn't stand a chance. I mean, Strange has to call on him to perform some spells. :D

Unthinkable said:
Dr.Strange himself has said many times that if Dormammu went all out on him, he wouldn't stand a chance. I mean, Strange has to call on him to perform some spells. :D

Back in the Strange Tales days maybe, I've read them myself. It came to a stalemate of sorts. Strange was holding his own, he was obviously going to lose, but still. This is also before a number of things happened... Strange fighting in the thousands of years long god war... Him becoming immortal (to age anyhow) and him becoming all around more powerful. Strange actually beat Dormannu without any powers once.

And Strange only called on Dormannu right after he became a sorceror. When he found out who Dormannu was, back in, I don't know, 1964, he stopped doing it.

Wolverine of course.

Why would he be in every book if he wasn't all powerful? :)

I'm gonna go ahead and be the one that sais this discussion is absolutely absurd.
First off, because most of these mutants/beings have very, if not most similar powers.

I'll go ahead and throw in my realistic opinion though.

'Cosmic'
Beyonder, preferrably because he can manipulate anything.
Thanos, preferrably because of the manipulation as well as the mind control.
Galactus, preferrably also because of manipulation as well as denying physics and controlling galactic forces.

'Non-Cosmic'
Mr. Sinister, let's see: Superhuman everything, shape-shifting, fast healing, telepathy, telekinesis, immortality, did i miss anything?
Apocolypse, Superhuman everything, invulnerable, manipulating, rearranging things, teleportation, telepathy, telekinesis, immortality, mind transferral.
Toad - Because i had to give an absurd answer, you know.. like spider-man, batman, sabretooth, wolverine, etc.

On a side note, those of you that mentioned things like "oh spider-man defeated thanos, and they took him away in cuffs" or whatever, let's all just remember one thing, its a damn comic book, the good guy wins 90% of the time. Think more realistically, ok? thanks.

Like many have said LT, and the abstracts are the most powerful. If you aren't counting them, then I would say Photon has a shot at being the most powerful if he uses his powers to the fullest.

Dartagnon said:
I'm gonna go ahead and be the one that sais this discussion is absolutely absurd.
First off, because most of these mutants/beings have very, if not most similar powers.

I'll go ahead and throw in my realistic opinion though.

'Cosmic'
Beyonder, preferrably because he can manipulate anything.
Thanos, preferrably because of the manipulation as well as the mind control.
Galactus, preferrably also because of manipulation as well as denying physics and controlling galactic forces.

'Non-Cosmic'
Mr. Sinister, let's see: Superhuman everything, shape-shifting, fast healing, telepathy, telekinesis, immortality, did i miss anything?
Apocolypse, Superhuman everything, invulnerable, manipulating, rearranging things, teleportation, telepathy, telekinesis, immortality, mind transferral.
Toad - Because i had to give an absurd answer, you know.. like spider-man, batman, sabretooth, wolverine, etc.

On a side note, those of you that mentioned things like "oh spider-man defeated thanos, and they took him away in cuffs" or whatever, let's all just remember one thing, its a damn comic book, the good guy wins 90% of the time. Think more realistically, ok? thanks.

I'm gonna go ahead and be the one that tells you that you joined the boards in order to bump a two year old thread about something that has been discussed ad-nauseum in many other threads since.

Next time, read more before you post, ok? Thanks.

I can't wait for someone to say Hulk.

torkibe said:
I'm gonna go ahead and be the one that tells you that you joined the boards in order to bump a two year old thread about something that has been discussed ad-nauseum in many other threads since.

Next time, read more before you post, ok? Thanks.

Another anal thread enforcer.

Warhammer said:
I can't wait for someone to say Hulk.

Well he is one of the most powerful characters, if we are not counting abstract characters amd cosmic-level beings, which say includes Dr. Strange.

supermarvelman said:
Another anal thread enforcer.

rofl2.gif

Mr. Smash'n Bash said:
Sinister!

owned-xavier.jpg

Oh and than kyou for making me question my humantity by laughing at a cripple being thrown down the stairs thanks you just hand delivered me straight to hell.

kakarot said:
i think that the most powerfull Character would be Apocalypse because we was the first mutant anyone think i am wrong please tell me who is the most powerfull mutant in marvel character. thanks.

The Living Tribunal is the most powerful being
Franklin Richards or Hyperstorm for mutants

Yes, we all know this. It has been long since established.

I believe the question is directed more towards other non cosmic beings.

Morg said:
Apocalypse is hardly the most powerful mutant. Frankie Richard is probably one of most powerful(at full strength) mutant, most powerful Marvel character?
celestials, living tribunal, galactus, watchers, thanos. are a few of the heavy weights :)

According to SHIELD and Tony Stark, The Sentry has no weaknesses by which he can be killed. In other words, there is nothing that can kill him. Nothing. On top of that his strength easily rivals that of the strongest Marvel heroes such as Thor and the Hulk, he has telepathy,he is photokinetic, and he can fly. There is no doubt he is the most powerful figure in Marvel Comics.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentry_(Robert_Reynolds)

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Sentry_(Robert_Reynolds)

And Marvel itself has declared the Sentry to be the most powerful superhero in the Marvel Universe:
http://www.marvel.com/news/all.47

According to SHIELD and Tony Stark, The Sentry has no weaknesses by which he can be killed. In other words, there is nothing that can kill him. Nothing. On top of that his strength easily rivals that of the strongest Marvel heroes such as Thor and the Hulk, he has telepathy,he is photokinetic, and he can fly. There is no doubt he is the most powerful figure in Marvel Comics.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentry_(Robert_Reynolds)

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Sentry_(Robert_Reynolds)

And Marvel itself has declared the Sentry to be the most powerful superhero in the Marvel Universe:
http://www.marvel.com/news/all.47

Wrong, The LT would disintergrate him with less effort than it takes you to fart. Not to mention there are several non cosmic Marvel characters that could handle him or give him a run for his money, he has been shown to be very inconsistent so far. Not to mention that Nick Fury hardly has the entire universe of powerful beings on catalog.

Wrong, The LT would disintergrate him with less effort than it takes you to fart. Not to mention there are several non cosmic Marvel characters that could handle him or give him a run for his money, he has been shown to be very inconsistent so far. Not to mention that Nick Fury hardly has the entire universe of powerful beings on catalog.

Hmmm.... No. But I've explained why more than fifteen times.

There was an apparently ordinary guy that appeared in an issue of FF who had so much dormant power that it was necessary for the Watcher to exile him outside of time and space to prevent him from accidentally destroying the universe. The guy agreed to it for the sake of everyone else.

People, The Living Tribunal is way beyond Eternity and Death.

Galactus < Eternity/Death < The Living Tribunal < The One Above All

The One Above All (the LT's boss) is the most powerful though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"