• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

who is the most powerfull Marvel Character

K

kakarot

Guest
i think that the most powerfull Character would be Apocalypse because we was the first mutant anyone think i am wrong please tell me who is the most powerfull mutant in marvel character. thanks.
 
I totally think you are wrong. If you are talking the strongest mutant then Nate Grey, Cable, Magneto, and Xavier are all capable of taking Apocalypse down so I would say they are all more powerful.

If you are talking most powerful of all Marvel characters, and not just mutants, then Apocalypse doesn't even make it into the top twenty.
 
there are tons more powerful than him, there is the hulk, galactus, the living tribunal, silver surfer, sentry, hyperion, the celestials etc.

you have to be more specific as to what the limitations are, and search the threads, this has been discussed to death.
 
who is the strongest mutant then in a fight tell death
 
kakarot said:
i think that the most powerfull Character would be Apocalypse because we was the first mutant anyone think i am wrong please tell me who is the most powerfull mutant in marvel character. thanks.


Apocalypse is hardly the most powerful mutant. Frankie Richard is probably one of most powerful(at full strength) mutant, most powerful Marvel character?
celestials, living tribunal, galactus, watchers, thanos. are a few of the heavy weights :)
 
I really don't know that much about this stuff but what about the phoenix or sabertooth < I think he would go in the most dangerous mutant section wouldn't he? Or magneto, wolverine's got that healing facter so he can keep on going for awhile.But in my own little thoughts I think it's rouge.
 
super saiyan 2 said:
I really don't know that much about this stuff but what about the phoenix or sabertooth < I think he would go in the most dangerous mutant section wouldn't he? Or magneto, wolverine's got that healing facter so he can keep on going for awhile.But in my own little thoughts I think it's rouge.

Sabertooth? :confused: You've got to be kidding.

And it's Rogue, not rouge.
 
I have an old Rogue action figure from X-Men animated where she had on too much rouge.
 
DBM said:
Sabertooth? :confused: You've got to be kidding.

And it's Rogue, not rouge.
Umm sorry ok I misspelled "Rogue" shoot me. And what's wrong with Sabertooth? If he has his eyes on something he wants to kill he'll do it and kill it, he's the perfect killing machine. He's heartless unlike wolverine who would only kill those who he sees as a threat, now as Sabertooth he'll just kill everyone around him, even women and childern. He is a true monster mutant.:xmen:
 
Gambit8370 said:
I have an old Rogue action figure from X-Men animated where she had on too much rouge.

It's because she's Southern. Tramp.
 
super saiyan 2 said:
Umm sorry ok I misspelled "Rogue" shoot me. And what's wrong with Sabertooth? If he has his eyes on something he wants to kill he'll do it and kill it, he's the perfect killing machine. He's heartless unlike wolverine who would only kill those who he sees as a threat, now as Sabertooth he'll just kill everyone around him, even women and childern. He is a true monster mutant.:xmen:
So who would win in a Sabertooth Vs. Galactus fight in your opinion?
 
Sabertooth wouldn't be afraid to fight him, it's just that he'd be smart enough to avoid him. But if they did fight I'd say Galactus i mean it took the ff, avengers and others to take him down so although I love Sabertooth, the fight would go to Galactus.:(
 
i think he was being sarcastic by asking you that question. sabretooth isnt even one of the most powerful mutants, for example and telepath and beat him, juggernaut, etc. sabretooth is a mid range villain, he has no super strength, he is basically an angry dude with claws, spider-man is stronger than him.
 
That doesn't mean he's not dangerous. He sure gives the X-men a run. Wolverine would rather cut off his ear than fight sabertooth. You guys would crap yourselfs if you were to meet him in a dark alleyway. So don't think he's just a big cat because he'll cut ya.
 
see the title of the thread is "who is the most powerfull Marvel Character" not who is dangerous and scary.

and lets not forget that if you ever met a comic book character in an alley, your last problem would be if the character is dangerous or not.
 
Well I said rogue but evryone was like "Who cares about rogue why did you pick Sabertooth?" But I'm done fighting and I pick the Hulk, or Thor.
 
I kind of stopped reading comics from 1988-1994 before starting again, but what about the Molecule Man? Immortal, omniscient and can restructure anything, without any "cosmic limitations" that guys like Eternity and Galactus have.
 
Anubis said:
The Living Tribunal aka God.

I don't think the LT is God, he just works for God. Kinda like the Spectre.
 
DBM said:
I don't think the LT is God, he just works for God. Kinda like the Spectre.

Yeah except a helluva lot more powerful:up:
 
I always thought he was the closest thing to god in the MU. Though you may be right.
 
Guyverjay said:
Yeah except a helluva lot more powerful:up:

I don't know about that. The Spectre can be pretty powerful on occasions.
 
Yeah on occasions and on other occasions he gets telepathically probed by J'onn, stuck in a planet, beat up by Parallax and held up by Dr fate:up:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"