who is the most powerfull Marvel Character

kakarot said:
now reading all these replies i have changed my mind and now i think it is between the Living Tribunal and galactus who would win in a fight till death
If it was to the death, the Living Tribunal would look into Galactus' heart, see all the soul-searching and suffering he'd gone through since time's re-beginning, then judge himself (itself?) unworthy and de-rez.
But, yeah, I'd go with Living Tribunal as most powerful.

The thing that nobody can agree on is who is the most powerful non-cosmic.

Anubis said:
The thing that nobody can agree on is who is the most powerful non-cosmic.

well, what qualifies as cosmic? from outerspce? what about Phoenix?

well, what's the criteria? is Gladiator Cosmic?

Guyverjay said:

Why is Gladiator Cosmic?

He seems like he would just be a reguler (though very powerful) character.

I almays thought "cosmic" characters were the ones who were pretty much forces of nature or aspects of the universe.

Its a combination of different things to be honest. Things such as where he is from, his powers, the company he keeps and the type of titles he appears in

All this stops at the Surfer. Because although he is blessed with the power cosmic, he's still just a dude who had it given to him. Same as the FF only more powerful. Thanos, Adam Warlock, Thor, guys like that qualify as non-cosmic, even though they aren't human. Then you got humans, mutants, etc., also count as non-cosmic. Everybody else, Phoenix, Infinity, Tribunal, even the Champion of the universe, count as cosmic. Basically beings that have survived and will survive the end of the universe.

You mean because he is the universe and if the universe ends then he dies? yeah, I guess there is a flaw in my reasoning there.

Guyverjay said:
So Eternity isn't a cosmic?:confused:

I think he's one of those entities that goes beyond cosmic. I mean, he is the universe.

No one mentioned the Beyonder??? I mean the guy is an entire universe of power.

If we're going with "non" Cosmics (I dunno how you define it) but I see six people that are up there.

1)Dr.Strange
2)Silver Surfer
3)Captain Marvel
4)Thanos
5)Thor
6) Gladiator

Under that class would be:

1)Warlock
2)Most other heralds
3)Prof. X
4) Hulk
5)Sentry

Note that the upper class can be interchanged, as can be the lower, but whatever, that's what I consider.

I said they were in no particular order. Unless you don't want him to be there in the first place. :confused:

I don't understand why gladiator is cosmic being. I mean, he's just an alien, same as superman

So what is your definition of a cosmic.

Technically LT, Eternity etc are Abstract entities not cosmics imo

Guyverjay said:
Dr Strange:up:

I'd say so. He's managed to beat Shuma Gorath (Who's bonded to an entire reality) beat The Mindless Hulk... Dormannu, one way or another more then once, the guy who can actually fight Eternity... He's also beaten Galactus and held him another time.

kakarot said:
now reading all these replies i have changed my mind and now i think it is between the Living Tribunal and galactus who would win in a fight till death

The Living Tribunal, obviously. Thanos with the IG killed Galactus... The Living Tribunal snapped his fingers and the IG no longer worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"