• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Hulks revenge in 07

cart1

Civilian
Joined
Mar 11, 2005
Messages
350
Reaction score
0
Points
11
After planet Hulk ends.I have a feeling one of the big events of Summer of 2007 will deal with Hulk getting Revenge on the people that thrust him in space
 
I have a feeling his Maetros(I forgot how it was spelled) will come out.
 
The Hulk will come back and save the world from Onslaught in 07. Thats my guess.
 
its been stated multiple times by the marvel boys that when he does come back, and its not if, its when. when he does come back he will be buckwild pissed.
 
Hope to see him kick Reed's. Dr.strage and Iron mans butts.
 
ok. so. he will be back, and all this time fighting is just making him stronger and i honestly think smarter in the art of fighting, dont get me wrong he is still a rampaging brute. but hes gettin better at it. and when he gets back, he wont be saving people from onslaught, or just smash some stuff and let it go. HE WILL BE PISSED. im talking, back to being a bad guy pissed. not that he was a bad guy but hell be more of the feared hulk then the. ok the hulk is here to help, hulk.

anyone agree? or am i just ranting.
 
I really liked what hulk said in todays issue about how he is first a monster to them then we they need help they stop calling hima monster then after there saved boom there calling him a monster agian. He seems anger I don't think sentry can even calm him down.
 
i KINDA figured that at the end of Civil War Hulk would come back pissed with an alien army or something and the heroes would have to stop fighting each other and fight the hulk..............but i hope they come up with something else
 
I hope the Hulk kicks at least Iron Man's ass. Someone needs to take that bastard down a peg.
 
NinjinSteve said:
i KINDA figured that at the end of Civil War Hulk would come back pissed with an alien army or something and the heroes would have to stop fighting each other and fight the hulk..............but i hope they come up with something else

That's what I guessed. I'm guessing he actually conquers the world he's on and decides to go back to earth with an massive planetwide army and reign destruction on the worl that hated and feared him. Y'know, cause he'd probably get bored being the king and all. :)
 
**** up the world Hulk style
 
Caliber said:
I have a feeling his Maetros(I forgot how it was spelled) will come out.
'Meastro' is the correct spelling. :)

I doubt Maestro will be back, not right away anyways.
 
I've been getting back into the Hulk recently, really enjoying what's going on now (though I forgot todays issue when I was at the store!). I'm just curious as to what's going on with Banner? seems like Hulk hasn't reverted back since he's been on that planet.

Oh and I think when Hulk does come back he's gonna come back in a big way, they're gonna try and make his book one of the big titles again. He'll seek revenge, and no body will get in his way.. well they might, but he'll just kick their butts.

[edit]

I think Caliber means Hulk will get a bit evil, the Maestro from within will come out.
 
iambilly81 said:
ok. so. he will be back, and all this time fighting is just making him stronger and i honestly think smarter in the art of fighting, dont get me wrong he is still a rampaging brute. but hes gettin better at it. and when he gets back, he wont be saving people from onslaught, or just smash some stuff and let it go. HE WILL BE PISSED. im talking, back to being a bad guy pissed. not that he was a bad guy but hell be more of the feared hulk then the. ok the hulk is here to help, hulk.

anyone agree? or am i just ranting.


I totally agree. For his experiences on Planet Hulk, he'll come back tougher and stronger than ever befor.Something tells me he's gonna knock the arrogance out of Namor!

The Iluminati (spelling?) made a biiiiiiiiiig mistake when they double crossed Hulkie!
 
It's about damn time that Hulk will be seen as a the global menace he's supposed to be.
 
I dont think he will become maestro,I think he knocked out that time line BUT,hes going to get major revenge,Him coming back to stop onslaught sounds cool but it would be to small for somthing like this,hulk was ENSLAVED,he wont take kindly to it and will take revenge,if he stops rampaging through the marvel universe it will be on his terms,hell wanda may have to come back and bring back the victims.
 
I'm more curious as to who the creative team behind Hulk's return will be.Bendis mentioned it being a "superstar" team,if that means anything.
 
I would think it would be funny if he was actually greatfull for the experience.

It would be unexpected thats for sure.:up:
 
there is no way hell be happy about it all. think how you would feel. you get sent to space to do what you think is somethin to save countless people. being all noble n stuff. then bamm, the people you trusted kick you in the junk and send you into space to die..............now times that by 100000000000000000000000 thats how pissed hulk is gonna be. and it better be good.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,630
Messages
21,776,690
Members
45,615
Latest member
TheCat
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"