The Dark Knight Rises Hush

T

TimeSplitter

I know that there isn't going to be a Batman: Hush movie made, if ever, for a long time. But I was just curious to see who you guys thought would make a good Hush. I know it would be a stretch to make this into a movie because they use almost every villan, but it is my favorite comic of all time. Here are my suggestions:

Hugo Weaving
Aaron Eckhart

Thought? Suggestions?

well, he's supposed to be the same age as Bruce, I actually think Jude Law could do a good Tommy Elliot, not sure about him in the bandages though as his voice isnt really very distinct...not sure who I'd want as him...

on a side note, they should totally do an animated Hush movie :o

Ya, that's probably be what it'd end up as. If that was the case, Weaving should definetly voice Hush

indeed...I would actually have someone else voice him while he wasnt in the costume too, just to keep the mystery of who it is for people who havent read the comics :o

as much as i adore the story(truly one of my favorites,jim lee is my favorite artidt though)there are too many characters for a batman movie,plus it has superman,if they wont make a batman/superman movie,they wont make a hush movie

Personally I've always seen Hugh Jackman as tommy Eliott. That was the case when I read the book and it is still the case now. The difference, now, is that he has already played the rival of C.Bale in a C.Nolan's film ("the prestige") using all his skills through manipulation in order to destroy his old friend but now revenge-rival. And he has already played a very rich man who is in fact a murderer, who cheat on everyone in the last Woody Allen.
So I'm not someone who judge and decide who is best for the role according to his filmography, but in his case, and since I liked him as Hush from the beginning, I must admit he is a good candidate, nah, isn't he.
And I disagree with Carmine Falcone, I don't think "Hush" was a weak story.

i loved scoop lolhe was good in that movie and the movie was funny

I dont think that Hush should be a villain in the batman begins series

this isnt what the threads about,its about a what if batman:hush movie

I still would rather have a Knightfall two part movie after the sequel to the dark knight you could have a mysterious figure watching bats throughout tdk and the seqeul who is revealed to be bane who goes on to release all arkhams inmates against a drained batman, emotionally and physically after his trails against joker and then twoface in the previuos films.

Animated would be great, ala, Mask of the Phantasm, BB:Retun of Joker and waht ever that Batwoman one was. TAS always kicked butt over the movies.

I like the idea but for an animated film. Course, the story would probably be altered since several things did not occur in the Timmverse continuity unlike the comics (Examples: Barbara Gordon's paralysis, Jason Todd's existence and his death, Huntress's past).

I don't think I'd want to see a live action version of the (exact) Hush storyline. Although, like people said, an animated version would be cool (same with all the major storylines e.g. The Long Halloween). But I would like to see the character Hush in the new Batman movies (with a similar storyline). Personally, I'd like to see Jamie Foxx play Hush. :ninja:

Thomas Elliot & Hush?:

foxxelliot.jpg
foxxhush.jpg
hush.jpg

Bad Dent, Good Hush.

Live action would be awesome but that would have to waaaaay down the road. Since almost every member of the Rouges Gallery is in the Hush story, they gotta do all them first. Of course, by now most people in the world know the bad guys, or they should.

Joaquin Phoenix would make a good Harvey Dent too, IMO

I doubt we'll see a Hush movie before long. Nolan is still portraying a young Bruce Wayne/Batman and I always figured Hush takes place later on in the Dark Knight's carrer.

on a side note, they should totally do an animated Hush movie :o

Actually, there were plans to do an animated Hush:

THEBATMANbtsHushDTVpitchart.jpg

Oh, and I'd have to agree with ANTHONYNASTI - Joaquin Phoenix would make an awesome Hush.

~Robin

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"