Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R3 Match 2 Calvin vs Master Bruce

Abaddon said:
Its clear that none of this is meant to be taken seriously,so it shouldn't be.
Thank you. For a second there I thought I was going crazy. When did a Deathmatch by Holly Goodhead suddenly turn into Mr. Roger's neighborhood?

DOG LIPS said:
This match has been ugly only because MB never posted funny pictures with Calvin insults. :(
Maybe it's not his thing.

Speaking of which, anyone here watch Yo Mama! on MTV? Some of the insults are darn hilarious! :up: :D

DBella said:
No. Not language barrier at all.
I get your point but if I don't find it funny, I don't find it funny. Ok? :)
It's fine if you don't find it funny, but it's not offensive because it's an absurd concept that doesn't mean anything.

DBella said:

Speaking of which, anyone here watch Yo Mama! on MTV? Some of the insults are darn hilarious! :up: :D
I caught a tiny bit last night with a friend of mine.

DBella said:

And most of them are unoriginal and horrendous.:down

DOG LIPS said:
Yeah, but it's not a child. It's 487 years old. :mad:
You still wanted to sex it in order to take its life....and then you told that guy to sex his dog in order to stop making the dog follow him everywhere.

Calvin said:
It's fine if you don't find it funny, but it's not offensive because it's an absurd concept that doesn't mean anything.
It wasn't directed at me so I wasn't offended. MB was the one on the receiving end and I asked if it was true coz I wanted to know if he had made any comments that would suggest he is pro-child molestation. That's all.

DBella said:
It wasn't directed at me so I wasn't offended. MB was the one on the receiving end and I asked if it was true coz I wanted to know if he had made any comments that would suggest he is pro-child molestation. That's all.

But why would he be?You of all people should know he wouldnt.:confused:

ShadowBoxing said:
You still wanted to sex it in order to take its life....and then you told that guy to sex his dog in order to stop making the dog follow him everywhere.
Hey... I already admitted I was a perverted pervert. :(

DBella said:
That's why I was wondering if there was a language barrier thing (you're not american, right?), the way I said it clearly showed that it wasn't true, and that it was just an absurdist out of leftfield remark.

Abaddon said:
And most of them are unoriginal and horrendous.:down
I've only seen one episode. And yes, unoriginal and horrendous they may be but there are a few that made me chuckle. Not planning on watching more though. Most shows on MTV now are just stupid.

Calvin said:
That's why I was wondering if there was a language barrier thing (you're not american, right?), the way I said it clearly showed that it wasn't true, and that it was just an absurdist out of leftfield remark.
I am American.
And I wasn't even thinking about your posts when I was posting my thoughts. It was mostly SB's "poster" of Batman that bothered me.

I understood what you posted but still don't find that pic of Batman to be funny. Lets just shake hands and move on. How's that? :)

Abaddon said:
But why would he be?You of all people should know he wouldnt.:confused:
I can read his mind?? :confused:
Anyway, sometimes it's not fun to be on the receiving end.

DBella said:
I am American.
And I wasn't even thinking about your posts when I was posting my thoughts. It was mostly SB's "poster" of Batman that bothered me.

I understood what you posted but still don't find that pic of Batman to be funny. Lets just shake hands and move on. How's that? :)
Who told me you were italian?

DBella said:
I can read his mind?? :confused:
Anyway, sometimes it's not fun to be on the receiving end.
I guess I just figured that anyone in this contest would be pretty used to this kind of stuff. Really, this is pretty tame for most of the people in this contest.

Calvin said:
Who told me you were italian?
I am. My parents both migrated from Italy. I'm first generation American. Well, me and my brother.

DBella said:
I am. My parents both migrated from Italy. I'm first generation American. Well, me and my brother.
Maybe I'm mixing you up with someone else. I thought you were directly from italy for some reason.

Calvin said:
I guess I just figured that anyone in this contest would be pretty used to this kind of stuff. Really, this is pretty tame for most of the people in this contest.
How come there were no dirty politics during my contest?! I had no opportunity to show my claws. No fair!! :(

DBella said:
How come there were no dirty politics during my contest?! No fair!! :(
Because I love you. So does everyone else. :(:up:

Calvin said:
Maybe I'm mixing you up with someone else. I thought you were directly from italy for some reason.
I believe A. Blueberry is posting from Roma.

You were against Gunblade, and then Dog Lips. Wait, that is odd that you didn't get offended going against Dog Lips.

DBella said:
I believe A. Blueberry is posting from Roma.
I mean a chick though. Where's Jolie_Mendez from?

DOG LIPS said:
Because I love you. So does everyone else. :(:up:
Well, you missed the chance to get your back scratched then. :o :p

Calvin said:
You were against Gunblade, and then Dog Lips. Wait, that is odd that you didn't get offended going against Dog Lips.
I have thick skin that not much offends me. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hames
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"