Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R3 Match 2 Calvin vs Master Bruce

To clarify, a vote for Calvin means endorsing the proliferation of such situations in every public walk of life.

Darthphere said:
Lol, im guessing by his name he hangs out on the Bat Boards which is a cest pool of depravity.:(

I hang out in the DC Comics forum, mainly. I recall seeing you there on occasion.

I must admit, I'm pretty impressed at some of the votes MB is getting. I don't understand why, but I'm impressed nonetheless.

Master Bruce said:
I hang out in the DC Comics forum, mainly. I recall seeing you there on occasion.

I just dont really pay attention. Sorry, im betting youre a cool guy though.....:(

DBella said:
It was Spanish, I know. But you've the French avvy going on so... ;)
I thought it was roman or greek or whatever. I mean, I don't know specifically, and it's well possible I completely butchered it, since I was trying to reference the Ceasar thing. Either way, why?

ShadowBoxing said:
Don't tell me what to do you hypocrite.

Fine.

Will you please let the lady make her own decisions?

Calvin said:
I thought it was roman or greek or whatever. I mean, I don't know specifically, and it's well possible I completely butchered it, since I was trying to reference the Ceasar thing. Either way, why?
Why what? :confused:

Oh the French thing? I dunno.

Not vote for you?
Coz he's the Batman, dammit!
Well... at least that's what he's been telling me. :O

DBella said:

Not vote for you?
But there are like 1232321 people on the hype that are the batman.

DBella said:

Not vote for you?

You just left that last part wiiide open. :(

I still love ya, though. :o :up:

I don't feel like voting against MB this time,but he's not really worthy of voting for either.Calvin could go either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"