Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R3 Match 2 Calvin vs Master Bruce

You know what? Nevermind me. Vote Calvin. It'll be funnier when he gets his ass handed to him by masteryoda or Tuk, later on. :up:

Master Bruce said:
You know what? Nevermind me. Vote Calvin. It'll be funnier when he gets his ass handed to him by masteryoda or Tuk, later on. :up:
Yes, but to get that far, he'll have to hand you YOUR ass. :(

Calvin said:
You can be jewish and still be an anti-semite. Just means you're both racist and suffering from low self-esteem.

The only form of racist that I am is against rednecks. And considering I come from Indiana, you can see the irony in that.

The last part I agree with, though.

Master Bruce said:
You know what? Vote Calvin. It'll be funnier when he gets his ass handed to him by masteryoda or Tuk, later on. :up:
Animosity and a defeatist attitude! I love it! Vote Master Bruce for resentful and emo in one convenient package!

DOG LIPS said:
Yes, but to get that far, he'll have to hand you YOUR ass. :(

So? I can accept being killed by Calvin.

Kipobe and CConn... Now that I would've hated. But losing to Calvin isn't that big of a deal to me.

Calvin said:
Animosity and a defeatist attitude! I love it! Vote Master Bruce for resentful and emo in one convenient package!

Stop jumping up and down like any of that is new information.

Master Bruce said:
So? I can accept being killed by Calvin.

Kipobe and CConn... Now that I would've hated. But losing to Calvin isn't that big of a deal to me.
Translation:

DIE CALVIN!! ****ING DIE!! I HATE CALVIN!!!!!!!!!!

Master Bruce said:
The only form of racist that I am is against rednecks. And considering I come from Indiana, you can see the irony in that.

The last part I agree with, though.
Redneck isn't a race, it's just a passive aggressive form of paradoxical aryan-slacker ideology.

Master Bruce said:
Stop jumping up and down like any of that is new information.
I love you, man.

Calvin said:
Redneck isn't a race, it's just a passive aggressive form of paradoxical aryan-slacker ideology.

You weren't born a redneck. Unlike me. You don't understand. :(

I voted Calvin, simply put, because ive never have come in contact with this so called Master Bruce.

jaguarr said:
It's about time you came out of the closet. :up:

jag
Jag, break your vow of non-voting. I made a pretty damn big personal consession coming to terms with your post-signing.

Calvin said:
Jag, break your vow of non-voting. I made a pretty damn big personal consession coming to terms with your post-signing.

You wouldn't respect me in the morning if I broke my non-voting vow. :)

jag

jaguarr said:
You wouldn't respect me in the morning if I broke my non-voting vow. :)

jag
I'd spoon with you in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"