Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R3 Match 4 jaguarr vs Erzengel

boyscouT said:
Because of this both of your votes should be disqualified by Holly is Bizarro in disguise.
That would get us nowhere since then to be fair we'd have to disqualify the vote from Organics/Luke's real name, Lee Adama's as well.

jaguarr said:
I think he was fighting the urge to call you "Phantasm".

jag
Oh. That.
It doesn't bother me.

Anyway, head patting isn't my thing. It's too... gentle.

Daisy said:
That would get us nowhere since then to be fair we'd have to disqualify the vote from Organics/Luke's real name, Lee Adama's as well.

I later realized this and hoped no one else would as well.

Thanks Daisy :O:mad:

I like to take this opportunity to thank

AndThePickles, Archangel, Babs Gordon, Batty for Bats!, DOG LIPS, Calvin, Carter, DBella, DOG LIPS, dpm07, Equinox, Erzengel, HarleenQuinzel, Holly Goodhead, hunter rider, J Alba's Lover, JLBats, JoLiE_MeNdEz, Poster who is Really Jontys Nephew, Lord Siva, Master Bruce, Milkman95, Mister J, musclesforsupes, NDX, NHawk19, Outsiderzedge, passerby, patrickbateman, Philly Phanboy, PWN3R RANGER, Ronny Shade, Sarge 2.0, ShadowBoxing, Slipknot, Socrates, StorminNorman, Strange, Super_Ludacris, Swiftman, Tangled Web, terry78, The Last Meatbag, The Lumberjack, twylight, XwolverineX, _BB_

Clobberin' time said:
I might be missing the objective, is it the one with the most votes loses ?
No. Oh, my head will explode if I have to explain it to you since I don't understand it myself. I believe it has to do with multiple voting, which isn't allowed. And Holly is playing with my head.

Erzengel said:
I like to take this opportunity to thank

AndThePickles, Archangel, Babs Gordon, Batty for Bats!, DogLips, Calvin, Carter, DBella, DOG LIPS, dpm07, Equinox, Erzengel, HarleenQuinzel, Holly Goodhead, hunter rider, J Alba's Lover, JLBats, JoLiE_MeNdEz, Poster who is Really Jontys Nephew, Lord Siva, Master Bruce, Milkman95, Mister J, musclesforsupes, NDX, NHawk19, Outsiderzedge, passerby, patrickbateman, Philly Phanboy, PWN3R RANGER, Ronny Shade, Sarge 2.0, ShadowBoxing, Slipknot, Socrates, StorminNorman, Strange, Super_Ludacris, Swiftman, Tangled Web, terry78, The Last Meatbag, The Lumberjack, twylight, XwolverineX, _BB_

You can't even bother to delete the fake / double votes!?

I demand a re-vote.

Holly is like Florida, only more Bizarro.

jag

DBella said:
Do I get a T-shirt?

There weren't enough to go around. We underestimated how many we'd need. :(

jag

Ronny Shade said:
Holly's a manipulative witch

She hates Erz less than she hates me, apparently. Hate makes people do terrible things.

jag

jaguarr said:
There weren't enough to go around. We underestimated how many we'd need. :(

jag
Damn. I love freebies.
Do we get to wear Holly then? :confused:

jaguarr said:
She hates Erz less than she hates me, apparently. Hate makes people do terrible things.

jag
hate is the path to the dark side

DBella said:
Damn. I love freebies.
Do we get to wear Holly then? :confused:

If you can stand the smell, go for it.

jag

I have an idea.... I forfeit myself, and jag can take on masteryoda. Make it fair and give him a second chance. :D

DOG LIPS said:
I have an idea.... I forfeit myself, and jag can take on masteryoda. Make it fair and give him a second chance. :D

LOL! Yeah, right. You go and take your lumps, mister! :mad:

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88