Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R3 Match 4 jaguarr vs Erzengel

Calvin said:
You didn't read the earlier pages? Seriously, I didn't root against you much at all.

I may not be a King, but I can be a King Maker.

jag

Oh and I guess no matter of the outcome of the next 2 matches I get to pick my opponent. :up:

I'm surprised she didn't count skywalker.

Calvin said:
I'm surprised she didn't count skywalker.

Skywalker didn't even have that many votes. He and Organics 2099 were the same poster as well as somebody else already voted for Jag.

jaguarr said:
I may not be a King, but I can be a King Maker.

jag
We've been through so much together. From complaining about your post signing, to not complaining about your post signing, to now, it's been a lifetime of moments. C'mon.

Erzengel said:
Skywalker didn't even have that many votes. He and Organics 2099 were the same poster as well as somebody else already voted for Jag.
Votes or posts? There's someone that built up that many posts on two accounts? Wow.

Calvin said:
We've been through so much together. From complaining about your post signing, to not complaining about your post signing, to now, it's been a lifetime of moments. C'mon.

:)

jag

I don't dig Bizarro Logic or Melrose Place. :(
It should be simple, just discount any voter who used 2 names. Post count or how high their profile is shouldn't enter into it. One man, One vote, I say.

Is this another typical Holly f*** up of semantics and shoddy wording, or is it undisputed?

Calvin said:
Votes or posts? There's someone that built up that many posts on two accounts? Wow.

Posts I meant. Daisy said he didn't have that many.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
It should be simple, just discount any voter who used 2 names. Post count or how high their profile is shouldn't enter into it. One man, One vote, I say.

Is this another typical Holly f*** up of semantics and shoddy wording, or is it undisputed?

She did. It ended in a tie 45-45. The tie breaker was who got more posts last round.

Cause Erzengel had a bad day he's taking one down, he sings a sad song just to turn it around you had a bad dayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Wilhelm-Scream said:

All in all, it was a tie. Holly's Bizarro Logic idea of a tiebreaker was to go back to Round 2 and whoever had the most votes in that round won this one.

jag

Philly Phanboy said:
Why didn't your cat vote for you this round, Erzengel? :p

He doesn't have +1000 votes.

jaguarr said:
All in all, it was a tie. Holly's Bizarro Logic idea of a tiebreaker was to go back to Round 2 and whoever had the most votes in that round won this one.

jag
The luke skywalker one is what makes me think shenanigans, he had like 10,000 posts.

Good thing they don't do this in boxing.

"It's a tie!!!"

"What do we do??"

"We go back to the last round, and whomever had the most punches wins!!"

..Wait... maybe that WOULD work. :o

I think we should just let everyone still in the contest vote.

Calvin said:
The luke skywalker one is what makes me think shenanigans, he had like 10,000 posts.

No, he actually only has 276 posts - check for yourself, look for all posts by him and look at the first one (both it's content and date). His post-count has been altered.

He's also the same poster as Organics2099, who voted for jag with the name we all know him as too. In otherwords, a poster voted three times for jag, and two of those votes were discounted.

Daisy said:
No, he actually only has 276 posts - check for yourself, look for all posts by him and look at the first one (both it's content and date). His post-count has been altered.

He's also the same poster as Organics2099, who voted for jag with the name we all know him as too. In otherwords, a poster voted three times for jag, and two of those votes were discounted.
Oh, ok, that's fair then I guess.

Okay DL you are up next.

I know sometimes I act stupid and say stupid things.
But you kept me around when others would have said, "Drop that bum."
You give me respect.
It's hard for me to say these things because that ain't my way...
but if I could just be someone else, I'd want to be you.
You'll all heart.

502.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"