Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R3 Match 4 jaguarr vs Erzengel

jaguarr said:
Erz is cool, I do not disagree, but if you think your vote will save your Transformer collection from him you are more naive than you let on. :o

jag
Well if he does...he knows whats coming to him:mad:
wompwomp1jx.gif

ShadowBoxing said:
wompwomp1jx.gif
Yes, I love it. I thought it wouldn't work without the sound, but it still hurts to watch :up:

StorminNorman said:
I really like him (loved him in the CBS show Threshold), but come on - you cant beat a living legend.

Gotta agree! Besides, the man was the freakin' Leprechaun! :eek:

jag

Childlike Wild said:
Jag, which website builder do you use?

Random question, but I was thinking about how I voted for you because you've helped me out with Mac stuff in the past. (For a Survivor round that one time.)

:(

I use mostly Dreamweaver, though iWeb has impressed me for quick, good-looking sites despite the fact that it generates some of the dirtiest code I've ever seen.

jag

ShadowBoxing said:
wompwomp1jx.gif

LMAO! I think I actually like it better WITHOUT the sound! :D

jag

It would be sort of neat for Jag to win this whole thing without casting a single vote. And who's __BB__? After the last round, I feel like I'm seeing more people come out of nowhere than before Toven ruled out fake names.

jaguarr said:
LMAO! I think I actually like it better WITHOUT the sound! :D

jag
The slow motion does help, it builds up suspense :up:

I don't think he's someone you should worry about. I've seen him post quite a few stuff before he started voting here.

No, I mean he, or she, voted for the same person I did, but I swear I've seen so many people come to vote for these things that both a) I didn't know existed, and b) have pretty high post counts.

jaguarr said:
I use mostly Dreamweaver, though iWeb has impressed me for quick, good-looking sites despite the fact that it generates some of the dirtiest code I've ever seen.

jag
Really? Going by what was available on the Apple Store site, I figured Freeway 4 might be my best option, but I haven't been able to decide yet. I probably won't buy anything until late June anyway, but... hm. Thanks for the info.

Calvin said:
No, I mean he, or she, voted for the same person I did, but I swear I've seen so many people come to vote for these things that both a) I didn't know existed, and b) have pretty high post counts.
Meh, I guess he's just a lurker.

I wish people would post in the thread when they vote.

Childlike Wild said:
Really? Going by what was available on the Apple Store site, I figured Freeway 4 might be my best option, but I haven't been able to decide yet. I probably won't buy anything until late June anyway, but... hm. Thanks for the info.

A lot of people like Freeway 4. There's something about the interface on that app that bugs me for some reason. I went from hand-coding sites to using Dreamweaver when I was doing some internal site design on my company's intranet awhile back and really liked the control over the code that it offered. It's since really evolved into a powerful tool for novices and more advanced site designers alike. You can always check out Nvu, which is freeware and very cool. Rapidweaver is also very powerful and fairly inexpensive. The important part is to find something that you feel fits well within your workflow and creativity style and gives you the tools that feel intuitive to you to help you create your sites quickly and easily. Best advice I could give is to give the 30-day free trial most of these have a whirl and see which one you like the most. :)

jag

DOG LIPS said:
I love jag and all, but he doesn't vote. He is useless to me in my match this week. :(

Ahhhh, but if I win this round and go against you in the next one you can rest assured that I won't vote against you or for myself, either. :)

jag

Lord Siva said:
It dosn't matter.

It still hurt! :mad:

Maybe, but it didn't stop you from crying out "Si! Si! Mas bayoneta, Papi Chulo!!!!"

jag

jaguarr said:
Ahhhh, but if I win this round and go against you in the next one you can rest assured that I won't vote against you or for myself, either. :)

jag
Good point. :o

Erzengel is one handsome cat. I voted for him. :up:

I voted Jag, I hope Erz will one day forgive me...

Holy ****, this mother****er looks like it's going to be a close one. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"