Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R3 Match 5 Master Chief vs Tukiluka

Holly Goodhead said:
Funny.

It was you, Tuki, Brodie, and someone named Saph.
Just outta curiosity, who told you, Dewe?

See, I told Daisy I didnt have a chance. There's seriously a list though?

I had sex with a Tukiluka impersonator. It was a female impersonator, so it didn't feel as good.

So I looked up the Saph guy, he registered in '04, had about 5000 posts, how did he make it onto Excelsior's list?

Well the second time was because Toven was a tattle-tale.

I'm afraid people will attack me if I vote against Tuki

edit: oh crap I already voted.

How on earth does that put him on a list with me, and to a lesser extent, Brodie and Tuk?

Calvin said:
How on earth does that put him on a list with me, and to a lesser extent, Brodie and Tuk?

Because Saph was a pain in the butt who came back with multiple names trolling.

And again, as far as I know, you're not on the list. If you were, you wouldn't be here as the 'list' is people who are to be banned on sight - you know, like Esther used to be. It also includes people like Spider-Freddie. It's not permanent either. For example, Brodie and Excel reached an agreement, so as long as Brodie doesn't do something stupid and break it, he'll be back in about a week. The same thing has been done with other posters, and by most, if not all, the moderators (Holly herself is an example of this as she reached an agreement with Malice).

In many cases (though not all), we are willing to work with someone in order for them to remain at the Hype! if they agree to certain terms.

Here's one thing I dont get, there's a thread by KD being an idiot again, followed by about 30 posts making fun of him for the Vicki thing in reaction to that. I make a clever, yet biting post, not about Vicki, and it gets deleted out of all those posts. Instead of screening for actual objective content, mods are now screening for which ones are more biting, even without any swear words in it? It's crazy.

Calvin said:
Here's one thing I dont get, there's a thread by KD being an idiot again, followed by about 30 posts making fun of him for the Vicki thing in reaction to that. I make a clever, yet biting post, not about Vicki, and it gets deleted out of all those posts. Instead of screening for actual objective content, mods are now screening for which ones are more biting, even without any swear words in it? It's crazy.

It's because you're on the list and Daisy just can't confirm it. :o

jag

my fave is getting chewed out and deleted for using asterisks. "Ass" isn't even censored, and NO one gets in trouble for saying "f***"...but I got deleted for saying my girlfriend wanted me to **** her in the *** !!!

I can only guess that whoever did it felt that it was too graphic a statement regardless of the censoring. *shrug*

Calvin, what thread was it?

jaguarr said:
It's because you're on the list and Daisy just can't confirm it. :o

jag

If that were the case I would say that I could neither confirm nor deny it, but I'm denying it.

Are you calling me a liar? :mad:

Daisy said:
If that were the case I would say that I could neither confirm nor deny it, but I'm denying it.

Are you calling me a liar? :mad:

I'm not calling you anything. :(

jag

jaguarr said:
I'm not calling you anything. :(

jag

You were implyin' somethin'... I jus' know it. :mad:

Yikes, I'm starting to post like that annoying wolverine guy. :( :( :(

Daisy said:
You were implyin' somethin'... I jus' know it. :mad:

Yikes, I'm starting to post like that annoying wolverine guy. :( :( :(

You mean his schtick for the movies thread, you should have posted in all caps here. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"