Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch: Secret Invasion: R1M1: Enterthemadness vs. Enriquespy vs KALEL114

I'm not voting until I understand what in the world is going on! :cmad:

I'm not voting until I understand what in the world is going on! :cmad:

Shadow ****ed up is what happened. It was at one point 'vote for who you think is a skrull.' Now 'Vote for who you think is human, one with most votes goes on'.

You're allowed to vote for whomever you like. The winner (with the most votes) will move onto the next round. You should attempt to consider who is a human in your vote.

Just like any regular deathmatch, the losers have the least votes. Sorry I didn't make that clear.

Okay, here is the deal. Thread continues as planned. Notice the bolded objective added the first post (player with the most votes moves on!). I can't close these thread because the humans are doing pretty well on at least ONE of them. So just continue with it, and everyone will be up to speed in the next series.

Ok, either these threads need to be redone or it needs to be switched to whoever has the MOST votes gets kicked out cause that's the way that everyone who has voted so far has thought it worked and keep it that way. Because it's really not fair that two whole rounds are getting screwed over cause there was a mix up in the voting procedure. I personally thought the "one with the most votes gets eliminated" way worked fine.

Ok, either these threads need to be redone or it needs to be switched to whoever has the MOST votes gets kicked out cause that's the way that everyone who has voted so far has thought it worked and keep it that way. Because it's really not fair that two whole rounds are getting screwed over cause there was a mix up in the voting procedure. I personally thought the "one with the most votes gets eliminated" way worked fine.
Alright, well, if everyone is in favor of that...we'll keep it that way.

Alright, well, if everyone is in favor of that...we'll keep it that way.

Yes keep it like that although I still think etm is a skrull, nothing personal, just that vibe. Im probably dead wrong but thats ok...

I'm in favor, it's a lot more simple that way and makes more sense IMO.

Yeah, at least for these threads. You can switch it in the next one, just make sure you say it clearly at the top of the thread.
We'll it for these two threads. I'll make a note of it on the first page and then change it for the next two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"