Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch: Secret Invasion: R1M3: Jack Rabbit vs. Badger

far as I know, Skrulls don't root for Mizzou...so I'll guess Badger is human.

Skrulls root for OU. :down

You all are letting the Skrull win. :csad:

Jack Rabbit's avvy has human written all over it.

Says the Skrull, backing his Skrull brother.

Prove it.

You have voted for a skrull here and my hunch is that Spoons is a skrull as well, whom you voted for.

anybody named phil is definitely a skrull.

especially one w/a kid to be...hope your wife knows she's giving birth to a half alien.

anybody named phil is definitely a skrull.

especially one w/a kid to be...hope your wife knows she's giving birth to a half alien.

Not you too. :down :(

BTW, she is not pregnant yet. I just stopped shooting my soldiers at a wall. :up:

Very close one this match is. Whoever wins must be an alien. Don't ask how I came about that conclusion... it's... scientific.

Voted for badger....:up: one of the few who voted for me...

Very close one this match is. Whoever wins must be an alien. Don't ask how I came about that conclusion... it's... scientific.

Bella, I'm worried for you. Both you and Supes'79 voted for me and one of you has to be a skrull. But you made the right vote. Please tell me you are not the skrull. :csad:

Bella, I'm worried for you. Both you and Supes'79 voted for me and one of you has to be a skrull. But you made the right vote. Please tell me you are not the skrull. :csad:
Honestly, I don't like my match against S79. He's my buddy so I am not going to say anything with regards to our match.

^I hear ya, I won't be too upset if JR beats me even though he's a dirty skrull. :cmad:

Pickles, you voted for the skrull?!??! :(

I'm not too happy with killing my buddy Phil, but some things must be done for the good of humanity.:cmad::csad:

I thought we were just voting out the Skrull. But if we're talking about making humanity better, damn, I made the wrong choice. :down

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"