Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch: Secret Invasion: R1M7: The Evolutionist vs The Apocalypse

ShadowBoxing

Avenger
Reaction score
Hype Deathmatch
Secret Invasion
440px-Super_skrull.jpg
Round 1, Match 1
The Evolutionist vs. The Apocalypse

The GAME:
This is Hype Deathmatch "Secret Invasion", a Hype Deathmatch with a twist. Out of 36 players in this match-up, eighteen have been assigned as Skrull Aliens. The other half of the game board are humans. It's safe to assume that in any given match AT LEAST one player is Skrull.

The OBJECTIVE:
Please note the new objective. Each match will last 3 days. Two will run at a time in the first round. The poster with the most votes moves onto the next round. The objective of the Hype at large is to determine which players are skrull and eliminate them out of the match. If you are unsuccessful in this then a Skrull player stands a good chance of winning the deathmatch and therefore taking over the Hype! Oh Noes!

The RULES:
  • All players in the match may talk openly about their affiliation, however I have encouraged any Skrull players (aliens) to lie about their Skrull status if they deem necessary. This means you can trust no one!
  • Please do not ruin the match for others by hacking into e-mail accounts or attempting to sweet talk information out of me (because it ain't happenin'). Anything I've sent these players via PM is confidential and should be treated as such.
  • Try to have fun with this! Don't take things too seriously, and don't think that anything in this game is personal. All Skrull players were chosen at random, all match brackets were chosen at random.
  • You may not change your affiliation and I will deny any requests to.
  • The polls have now been made public, viewing who votes for whom may help you discover who is Skrull!
Matches
Enterthemadness vs. Enriquespy vs. KALEL114
Franvs. The Original Bamfer
Jack Rabbit vs. Badger
POWder-Man vs. Colossal Spoons vs. Bullets
Matrixo vs. Specter313 vs. EL ASESINO
Cookiva vs. Spider-Fan vs. funeman 5

The Evolutionist vs. The Apocalypse
Warhammer vs. Themanofbat
AndthePickles vs. JP
BRUTAL vs. Kritish
Deep Thinkin'! vs. Halcohol
DBella vs. Superman79
Knowsbleed vs. hippie hunter
Holly vs. Darthphere
Immortalfire vs. Hunter Rider
Cmill216 vs. Matt

As did I..

So what are you and why should we believe you?

As did I..

So what are you and why should we believe you?

I am a human, and you should believe me because I know the answer to the next question.

what;s the capital of London

London is a city, not a country or state, so therefor it has no "capital"

Excluding this match, who are the skrulls so far in your opinion?

The question goes to The Evolutionist as well.

I know Fran is not a skrull, so The Original Bamfer is. I'm also fairly certain that EnterTheMadness was a skrull. I think Colossal Spoons won on popularity alone, so I'm not sure if he is a skrull or not. I'm not sure if Jack Rabbit is a skrull or not.

Crap!!!!

I meant to vote for The Apocalypse...

:csad:

Maybe, but a quick study of previous matches shows that you vote for Skrulls.

:wow: :wow: :wow:

So if your human, you're making lousy vote choices.

:yay:

Humans do make lousy votes.....see US election era 2000.

Maybe, but a quick study of previous matches shows that you vote for Skrulls.

:wow: :wow: :wow:

So if your human, you're making lousy vote choices.

:yay:

Perhaps... or maybe you're just saying that because you want people to think I'm a skrull.

Are people forgetting about this deathmatch? Our world is at stake here, people!

She did vote for you. So I'm guessing human.

I really have no idea who the Skrull/Human is on account that The Apocalypse has yet to vote in these matches, and I'm confused by the Evolutionist's voting... which probably means he is human, because he has no idea who's who and is just guessing.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

I really have no idea who the Skrull/Human is on account that The Apocalypse has yet to vote in these matches, and I'm confused by the Evolutionist's voting... which probably means he is human, because he has no idea who's who and is just guessing.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

I've been trying to do the best I can...but I'm basically flying blind over here...:csad:

A Skrull victory would be the Apocalypse of humanity, thus, HE IS THE SKRULL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"