Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch: Secret Invasion. SIGN UP THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowBoxing

Avenger
Reaction score
HYPE DEATHMATCH: SECRET INVASION
skrullattacksvy0.jpg

The Hype has been invaded by shape changing aliens known only as the Skrulls. After careful infiltration over the last three years the Skrulls have managed to remove sixteen existing Hype members and replace them with alien constructs. These sixteen act and post just like their original selves. No one can be trusted.

The RULES:
HYPE DEATHMATCH: SECRET INVASION is simple. Two sides exist: The Skrulls and the normal posters. The Skrulls have been selected at random, by me (who will neither be participating nor voting in the competition) and a list of the Skrulls has been sent to every Skrull member. SKRULLS WILL BE THE ONLY ONE’S TO KNOW WHO IS ALIEN AND WHO IS HUMAN. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST OR DISCUSS WHICH SIDE YOU ARE ON WITH OTHER NON-COMPETITION MEMBERS (so don't go around posting in forums what you are). Skrulls will be expected to be working together to ensure that one of their own wins the competition. Alien members are encouraged strongly to conspire. Pay careful attention who votes for whom and you may be able to vote for the human combatants and save the Hype from invasion.

This thread is a sign up thread, since the Deathmatch will require active participation. You may put your name down, and of those selected (32 - maybe more depending) I will randomly assign 16 of you as Skrulls. Anyone you nominate must confirm their nomination with me either through PM or in this thread.

Once the match starts, anyone (including non competing members) may vote for whomever they wish. Be warned, however, posters should consider heavily the ramifications of letting the Skrull side win. This is no mere popularity contest, it is a fight for your survival!
:cmad:

enterthemadness
Fran
Jack Rabbit
Badger
POWder-Man
Matrixo
Cookiva
The Apocalypse
The Evolutionist
Colossal Spoons
Warhammer