Hype Horrors 2: A Murder Mystery OOC

I didn't vote for you, man. My ideal ending would've been you, me, and the killer left alone on the island and trying to outcrazy each other. :csad:
:awesome:

And then there were three...

The Suspects

Spike
Green Lantern
Sabetoonth
Wiegabo
Blacklight
Andy C.
Venom160
The Manly Torch
Batman
Ramses III
J'Adore
Keyser Soze
Shlee
Hombregato

I know who the killer is!

It's the ghost of Hombregato! :wow:

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! The killer's identity has been guessed correctly. The person who got it right will realize who the killer is in the IC thread and we'll go from there.

DAMNIT GL! i made freinds with you on the boat too, just had to make e a human hot pocket huh? lol

So many weapons left lying around! :atp::highfive:

For those of you who don't remember, if Wieg or Spike choose wrong then they become GL's next victim.

what do they choose now? i mean, we know the killer!?

last i checked Spike threw Weig a spear, i should check that huh?

Oh ****.

EDIT: Do Wieg and I have to make the decision together?

Strategize nothing.

Tear that *****'s skull off of it's spine. :cmad:

That's what we tried to do with Catman.

He killed me. :(

kill him! ask him questions when yall are dead!

I've kind of committed myself to the whole "stab first and don't bother asking questions" mentality in the IC thread, so that's what feels natural for my character to do next. It's possible that you could talk me down and try to reason with GL, if that's what you really want.

kill him! ask him questions when yall are dead!

Either you or wieg can make the decision, whoever posts first. Keep in mind that the one who makes the wrong choice is the one who dies.

I assume you've had the correct answer already picked out. If you were just choosing which answer was correct on the fly, I'd think that you would pick Option B as the wrong one, simply because that's what everyone wants to happen and you enjoy f**king with people.

On the other hand, like Wieg said, attacking the killer was the wrong choice last time, if I recall. I don't peg you as a guy who would go that route if it's already been done.

Weighing the options and trying to analyze which one I think you might choose to be correct isn't working too well. :csad:

You enjoy f**king with people.

Got that right. But I won't choose the right answer on the fly....or will I? :ninja:

But no, one answer will always be right and one will always be wrong.

DAMNIT GL! i made freinds with you on the boat too, just had to make e a human hot pocket huh? lol
I took the plane. And you do realize, that your 'boring' death is from what you chose as your favorite horror movie, right? :doh: I've been avoiding saying that since you started complaining about it, but damn. Now that it's out that I'm the killer... :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"