Hype Horrors: A Murder Mystery OOC

I couldn't get all the clues either. But I took a shot in the dark and was right!

BTW, sensei. Help me out with something, what the **** is the meaning behind the first clue? With the numbers and the Wess

They were coordinates. I was understandably vary of making the clue too obvious, since I didn't want the killer to be guessed in the first round, so I jumbled them about a bit. But yeah, they were coordinates for a town called Britain in Virginia.

Yeah! Wiki told me that, but I didn't think anything of it. :csad:

Holy ****! It was Cats?!

Damn. Well played. I didn't think it for a second.

Catch me if you can :grin:

165732__data_l.jpg

"Saddle up. Lock and load."

Well it said I am Batman which is like I am Catman, that's how i guess :D

"I am Batman?" referred to the fact that Catman's Tim Drake took up the mantle of the Bat over in DC RPG for a short while. A few other players did the same thing, as well as wieg being Bats over on 1U.

Yeah i look at things in a dumb way :p

Alright, so the killer's identity has been revealed OOC, which means I'm going to leave the next post up to Cats to reveal it IC. After that, the game will take the "choose-your-own-path" path (pathity path path), and the winner/s will be crowned!

First of four scenarios up. To refresh your memories:

You'll vote on which scenario you want to play out, simply by stating your vote here in the OOC thread. Two out of those three will result in Catman being able to choose one of you to kill. The one 'right' one will result in no deaths, and the survivors coming one step closer to getting out alive.

Hmmm...

If we grab Byrd and run, it might give Cats the chance to hunt us. And there's no guarantee we'd even grab Byrd....

Cats is holding a weapon, so if we attack him, he may be able to hurt or kill a couple of us...

If we talk, Cats might run and lead us into a trap...

**** you Cats.

Hmm, sorry? I was just sharpening my wide range of butchers knives.

**** that I'm tired of being a pawn in Cat's game! I vote (B) Attack that *****!

So in the event of a voting tie, what happens?

I vote that Byrd gets up and drop kicks the **** outta Cats? Sound good?

Can someone explain the other clues to me? Were the random capitalized and italicized letters just for the wackiness factor? I was writing all of the clues down on a little pad, too, but I lost it in the process of moving back home, and I'm too lazy to go back and check the IC thread. :csad:

Can someone explain the other clues to me? Were the random capitalized and italicized letters just for the wackiness factor? I was writing all of the clues down on a little pad, too, but I lost it in the process of moving back home, and I'm too lazy to go back and check the IC thread. :csad:

The capitalizing was just to mess with you, for the most part.:hehe:

Don't worry my friend. You will be avenged!

:dry:........do you know how long I sat trying to find something in those clues. You bastard!
I had him, you ass. I HAD HIM IN MY GRASP! :cmad:

I didn't know! If it helps I'll try to beat him to death with one of your limbs.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"