Hype Horrors: A Murder Mystery OOC

Sensei, didn't you read my pm changing my vote? *sends pm with faked timestamp*

*from beyond the grave*

Bwahaha. I love it.

All four of you have voted for option A. That, unfortunately, is not the correct choice.

DUN-DUN-DUNNNNN

This means that your IC counterparts decide to chase after Cats, resulting in the death of one of you. Them's the breaks, children. Cats, get to killing.

Is this death going to be randomly chosen?

It'll be completely up to Cats. You know, if he ever posts.

I was just thinking the same thing.

Posted. Sorry for the delay, I was away since last wednesday.

Jesus monkey s**ts! Honestly, I was fully expecting to be killed.

I knew I'd be next. Especially after pushing for some posts.

I take solace in the fact that my quickening caused Cat's head to explode, thereby allowing me one last measure of vengeance.

Bwahahahaha! I die and the game dies with me. :p

I had the IC thread open on a tab last night, fully intending to post... but I didn't for some reason. :huh:

Guess I'll type one up now instead.

Sorry, guys. Some personal matters involving a 2 day stay at the hospital have sort of impeded my ability to post as frequently, but I promise I'll get to work in finally closing this game up soon.

Sorry, guys. Some personal matters involving a 2 day stay at the hospital have sort of impeded my ability to post as frequently, but I promise I'll get to work in finally closing this game up soon.

Polar bear wrestling again?

Say what you will about those Icelanders, they've got some dangerous sports (read sex games).

Got tired of waiting for anyone to post, so yeah, add one more to the death count.

You forgot the part where Cats feasts on your yummy brains.

I don't want to bunny him. He alone should have the privilege of describing how orgasmic and tasty my brains are.

Well, we all know how fatty Canadian brains are. And fat carries flavors...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"