HYPE Super Bowl XLVII thread!!!!!! OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm switching up the camera angle on the streaming just to check them out...and the "Fan Choice" is a lingering camera on one of the Harbaugh coaches. (Not like I can tell them apart...) His ass, to be specific. :o

I'm not sure what's so special about the All-22 angle....

If Dickson makes one more first down gesture, I want him thrown out of the game.

Damn. Are they really that bad?

A lot of the fans of the series say 2 is pretty bad. The 4th one wants to be a more serious movie but its bad lines delivered by actors who aren't that strong. Plus the main action scenes are filled with CGI that its not even fun to watch.

If you start with the first one you get introduced to the characters and the 5th one is where they all return.

Flacco keeps this up, he'll be saying "I'm going to Disneyland" at the end of the game.

Ravens making a statement. Still early.

God, I hope there's a camera on Captain Comeback during this timeout.

On a side note, it's really annoying to have to specify a coach beyond last name. This never needs to happen again.

We put them in different conferences so just this thing wouldn't happen. :cmad:

The Rock's milk commercial is my favorite so far! :up:

Omg fight. I don't often watch football but this is entertaining.

Cappynick had an easy dump off for 5+ yards right in front of him and got greedy. Feeling the pressure of the score and the need to do something.

You don't **** with E. Reed.

You would think these guys would have more discipline considering what game they are playing.

Hup! Two helmets popped up and a refs hat... this could get ugly.

The first time a Niners QB has thrown an interception in the Super Bowl?

Crazy.

You would think these guys would have more discipline considering what game they are playing.

They're also playing with more passion considering what they're playing.

Williams of the Ravens pushed the ref...Hes fortunate he didnt get thrown out of the game

Offsetting penalties are silly.
Refs need to start ejecting players for such nonsense rather than giving teams symbolic slaps on the wrist that mean nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"