Official Hype Super Bowl XLII party thread!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And with that, I am out.

We've had a lot of laughs tonight folks, but there's one important issue we need to talk about.

Killing strippers.

Strippers are women who take their clothes off for money, and if you pay them the right amount, may even have sex with you. There's no need to kill them. They're already dead on the inside.

Goodnight everyone!

(Translation: Thanks for participating in the pool)

Well, that wraps it up for this thread and this season.

Because, honestly, no one cares about the Pro Bowl

If it wasn't for that Impossible miracle catch, The Pats would've won .

I am glad somebody said it. As soon as that throw, & catch was made I knew the Pats were f**ked. Because god was definetely on the Giants side.

SMH@ Eli getting no respect even if in the win.

I like the Pats but this was NY's win. Give respect.

One

Much props to the Giants. They played a helluva game and deserve their Super Bowl victory. Now, I gotta mourn for my team.

SMH@ Eli getting no respect even if in the win.

I like the Pats but this was NY's win. Give respect.

One

He won a Superbowl. Does that make him "elite?" Not quite. He still has some stuff to prove. I personally don't think he deserved MVP. I think either a defensive player (as it was an incredibly defensive game) or Tyree should've gotten it. Granted, Tyree didn't have that impressive of stats, but he made the two catches that mattered, especially since neither were exactly pretty passes.

Ladies and Gentlemen... we have a winner for the 2008 NFL PLAYOFF POOL!

Our first place contestant prior to SBXLII was Dark Donnie, who had 16 points. But since no one but StorminNorman picked the correct winner, he automatically gets points. He was only 2 points behind the leader, and there were 8 points awarded per stat.

The 2008 NFL Playoff Pool winner is...
StorminNorman!

:wish:

1. StorminNorman - 22 points
2. Dark Donnie - 16 points

:waa:

I disagree Matt.

I think Eli more than deserved it however if there was a way to make the defensive line all MVPs I would concede it, however if they only choose one player it had to be Eli Manning.

Well, that'll do it for this season's party. Thanks for coming! :yay:

*wakes up covered in bottles of booze* huh?!? is the party over!?!

*waits to see when Matt finds out he's locked inside*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugoodeww
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"