Hype Survivor Hype! Survivor 18: Glamorama DAY 13 -- Le Musique Part Deux

Darren Daring said:
TheWaterologsit fears nothing
JCT's emergancy nickname is nothing

It's used when people say: 'what's the problem?' 'oh, nothing'

Or, 'nothing can beat me!'

Or, 'I saw nothing!'

:huh:

Oh, that's priviledged information, I couldn't possibly say that.

Unless you say my imunity attempt was valid.:up:[/threat that has 0 chance of working]

Oh, I PMd you telling you to get online. Then I realized you wouldn't get it until you got online, so it really wasnt a big deal... but I have a question for you.

Okay, but I can't promise it won't have racoon urine in it.

i had the first 19 selected and then i read number 20. :csad: i was gonna leave it unchecked out of hatred and need to prove you wrong, but it didnt look right. :o :csad: you win this time, kipoopy:cmad: lololol.

Your people said they'd have le stuff done by morning today. It's three minutes into the afternoon on the east coast. You run a sloppy ship:down

Kipobe said:
Your people said they'd have le stuff done by morning today. It's three minutes into the afternoon on the east coast. You run a sloppy ship:down

Well if you stuck to the normal schedule your day would still be going on right now. I dont revolve around your calender. My challenge will be done when it was supposed to be done. :yay: Deal with it

I never said what day I'd be done:huh: I just said it'll be quick.. it doesn't need to be longer.

Novermber 19th, woman:cmad:

And I approve the kmack motion. Always. Throw in CLW too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"