*rampages towards idiot with big stick*

Vote 5
enterthemadness

Vote 6
enterthemadness

Vote 7
exitthemadness
:csad:

First person voted off Hype Survivor 18!

enterthemadness..

GTFOMILostcopy.jpg

I seem to have gotten ****ED OVER! :cmad: I say this because I saw no evidence of Matt, Pirateking or ****ing D ass contributing to the game!

Pirateking said:
Who voted for me?

*rampages towards idiot with big stick*

I voted for you. I saw zero evidence you were even playing the game. I feel like I got royally ****ed over here. At least I tried.

enterthemadness said:
I seem to have gotten ****ED OVER! :cmad: I say this because I saw no evidence of Matt, Pirateking or ****ing D ass contributing to the game!

I'm the tribe spokesperson, so obviously I did something or answers wouldn't have been sent in. Pirateking, Darth, and I all established early on that we knew nothing about Lost. It wasn't that we didn't try, its that we were ignorant on the subject. That is why you have a team. To balance out what you do not know. Because of Pickles, Jewhob, and Spoons we did well. You did not a thing madness. As spokesman not only did I get zero answers from you, I didn't even get an explanation as to why. I am not even sure you knew who our spokesperson was.

Furthermore, did you try to rally any votes to your side? No, you just assumed that we were all voting in a random manner. Meanwhile, the entire team came together to get rid of you. Maybe if you attempted some strategic moves you would have done better. As it is, you didn't. Don't say you got ****ed over. You simply didn't play well.

1. I sent in 4 answers. I assumed since Spoons sent me the updated answers list, he was in charge of it. I replyed back with my 4 answers in bold.

2. I sent at least half the team a PM when the day started RALLYING the team. I didn't know who PK or Spoons were, so I couldn't send them a PM.

3. I played well. Hardly watched lost, yet, I managed to guess at 4 answers, unlike you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"