Hype Survivor Hype! Survivor 18: Glamorama DAY 5 -- Mission: Impossible

Holly Goodhead said:
All 4 of them have posted here so I'm assuming we;re just waiting on Kipobe.
I knew you'd crack.:o

grrr:cmad:

i hate being married. These are my favorite kind of challenges but i had to spend the whole day doing "stuff" with my wife.:csad:

maxwell's demon said:
grrr:cmad:

i hate being married. These are my favorite kind of challenges but i had to spend the whole day doing "stuff" to my wife.:csad:
Fixed that for you. :up:

Just let her know that there will be plenty of time for "stuff" after you're done playing on the interent. If she loves you she'll understand. :o

Holly Goodhead said:
All 4 of them have posted here so I'm assuming we;re just waiting on Kipobe.
You'd think, wouldn't you...

C'mon strategists... give us a PM.

maxwell's demon said:
she said im sleeping on hte couch for the week:csad:
Dude, you've been married like, 13 hours. That's pretty bad. I think I'm gonna have to up my date in Holly's 'when will they be divorced by' pool. I originally had October 13th :csad:

Venom Drool said:
this is dumb.. plastics = worst players ever
Ya know what, I refuse to believe this. I just think they all came in with an individual strategy, and had no idea how the team game works. They played the dirty part of the game when everybody is still playing the 'yay, go team' part.

Their outside tribe alliances probably aren't even strong enough post merge.

But we've got some good stuff for them coming up. Well, those who survive 'today' and 'tomorrow'.

:down

Kipobe said:
Ya know what, I refuse to believe this. I just think they all came in with an individual strategy, and had no idea how the team game works. They played the dirty part of the game when everybody is still playing the 'yay, go team' part.

But we've got some good stuff for them coming up. Well, those who survive 'today' and 'tomorrow'.

176908.jpg

Kipobe said:

cause this could easily be one if not the best survivor considering you and tov are collaborating.. but the waiting time is ****ing ridiculous

Kipobe said:

That is exactly what happened.

To Jewhob, the team consists of him, Colossal and Pickles

To Pickles and Colossal, the team consists of Pickles and Colossals

To Phere it consisted of Phere

and to me and PK it consisted of me and PK. There was never real team unity. I've honestly never seen a tribe divide up into alliances so quickly. In fact, the only person who had the team idea down, seemed to be Enterthemadness and look how that worked out.

Venom Drool said:
cause this could easily be one if not the best survivor considering you and tov are collaborating.. but the waiting time is ****ing ridiculous

The waiting time in this one is pretty low. I mean, its been what, a week and we've been through five days?

the hosts are great. its the players slow voting... it would make sense if tov or kip were biding their time... but the players.. its like they dont care

Venom Drool said:
enterthemadness.. haha

Say what you want about him, The Plastics probably would've been stronger with him.

The only time we were united was against the one person who tried to unite us. And the only reason we united was so we could fight each other without some bothersome player telling us to be a team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"