Hype Survivor Hype Survivor 21: **** CITY! Day 9 - History Lesson

Geez, Matt. Holly only came in here because you mentioned her name, again. :huh:

Just let it go.

I mentioned it in passing. And what does she do? Sit around and search her name to see if it comes up?

I do. :huh:

And hate it when people only call me Erz. Non searchable.

I wish I knew. From this day on, I shall only call you Erzengel :csad:

Some people have a hard time separating this game from SHH life. Union Jak, Hunter and probably Prog, I get along with on this and other boards, however, in terms of the "game" there are no real allies.

While I got upset with Hunter, initially it was in regard to the "game", now that I'm not in the game, I hold no ill will towards him.

Some other people just have trouble distinguishing between the 2.

I guess you're right. Everybody's different. In regards to Fran, it was not some conspiracy against him. He wasn't around, didn't tell anybody, it is what it is.

Wait? Fran was banned? :huh:

I guess you're right. Everybody's different. In regards to Fran, it was not some conspiracy against him. He wasn't around, didn't tell anybody, it is what it is.

Take it easy Dennis Green

:cwink:

WTF?

Wow. I thought this was just a game. Fran already eliminated me once, they then he tried to get rid of Hulk, and was ready to get rid of me.

He apologized and I accepted and we moved on, I thought it was just a game? I'm not playing this game again, it gets way to serious. I would have rather just been kicked out if it was going to be like this.

Unfortunate, but :up:

I like how Matt keeps referencing me as a legend or oldbie... It almost justifies posting here for the last 5 years and accumulating more than 26K posts... Almost...

I like how Matt keeps referencing me as a legend or oldbie... It almost justifies posting here for the last 5 years and accumulating more than 26K posts... Almost...

Glowing Eyes. :wow:

Fran™;13319288 said:
And I insanely regret not targeting him sooner.

I was showing mercy in this game, but Bella has to realize that just because you're "friends" doesn't mean you can't vote a person out.

It's okay, I'm done playing this game. Waaaay too much time put into this, just to be rewarded by my awesome teammates with a vote out :up:

I personally don't give a s***.

I lost two friends over this, Bella and Showtime.

And they don't even give me the decency of a good reason of voting me off, just, "You missed a challenge, just one, but you're gone. Sorry."

:huh:

WTF?

Wow. I thought this was just a game. Fran already eliminated me once, they then he tried to get rid of Hulk, and was ready to get rid of me.

He apologized and I accepted and we moved on, I thought it was just a game? I'm not playing this game again, it gets way to serious. I would have rather just been kicked out if it was going to be like this.

Some people have a hard time separating this game from SHH life. Union Jak, Hunter and probably Prog, I get along with on this and other boards, however, in terms of the "game" there are no real allies.

While I got upset with Hunter, initially it was in regard to the "game", now that I'm not in the game, I hold no ill will towards him.

Some other people just have trouble distinguishing between the 2.
Fran really lost his head over this. And accused me of being the mastermind of his elimination. Whatever. I should've listened to 'fire.

Fran really lost his head over this. And accused me of being the mastermind of his elimination. Whatever. I should've listened to 'fire.

Unless you're a sadist. :csad:

Are you? :o

Unless you're a sadist. :csad:

Are you? :o
No.
He can believe what he wants. It funny that it's okay for him to eliminate Showtime and tried to eliminate Hulk but when it comes to eliminating him, it becomes personal.

And, this is why I wasn't upset about getting eliminated in the +/- game. :up:

:csad:

nobody else freaked out , asteriod-man was pissed but you just have to let it go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"