Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 21: **** CITY! Day 10 - History Lesson Part Deux, Oral Exam

The game will be over by then! I'll take they key anyway. You better not change your lock.

Doesn't it tell you something that he chose the slowest means possible to send the key. :csad:

She pays for the desired shipping method.

The deadline was 1 o'clock I believe, os its vote out time. We'll start with the Blue Men

Vote 1: The-dark-knight

Vote 2: The-dark-knight

Vote 3 - The Incredible Hulk

Vote 4 - The Incredible Hulk

Vote 5 - The Incredible Hulk

Vote 6 - The Incredible Hulk

Well Hulk, you played well for your first game. However, the rest of us just couldn't bare looking at Tom Welling anymore. Now maybe if you had a Kristin Kreuk or Erica Durance (preferably bikini clad) avatar you may have lasted longer. As it is:

Off.jpg

Onto the Children All Over Town

Vote 6 - Kritish

Kritish, you attempted to do one of the most disgusting, cowardly things in this game. Send me a PM after all the other votes are in, saying "You are resigning so no one else has to get voted out." In other words "I know I've lost so I'm going to try and save face." So I'm just going to count that as a vote against yourself.

With a unanimous vote, Kritish:

Off.jpg

The next day starts tonight.

Wow, Hulk and Kritish got "teh smackdown" laid on them.

Kritish, you attempted to do one of the most disgusting, cowardly things in this game. Send me a PM after all the other votes are in, saying "You are resigning so no one else has to get voted out." In other words "I know I've lost so I'm going to try and save face."

Bwahahahahahahahahaha............... :huh: :huh: :huh: ......hahahahahahahahahahaha

:yay:

R.I.P. Kritish. :(

Matty Matt, the votes each person gets are carried onto another tribal council in case of a tie, right?

I was just curious.

Blue Men voted out the wrong person. :o

Fran™;13353430 said:
Matty Matt, the votes each person gets are carried onto another tribal council in case of a tie, right?

I was just curious.

Blue Men voted out the wrong person. :o

Tell me who should have gone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"