Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 21: **** CITY! Day 10 - History Lesson Part Deux, Oral Exam

Matt

IKYN Guy Groupie
Reaction score
SurvivorBanner.jpg

GOB Bluth (aka: Your Survivor God) said:
How do we filter out the teases? We don't let them in. This goes for the guys, too. Because sometimes the guys are tapped out. But check your lease, man. Because you're living in **** CITY!

The Rules (For You Lucky Non-Survivor Fans):

45 players, 4 tribes, 1 ****e. Welcome, to **** City

Each 'day' is marked by a new challenge. Each tribe will receive team challenges (instructions for challenges will be explained for each challenge). Right answers during challenges will obviously earn points and wrong answers will be worth none (and sometimes penalize you, depending on the challenge). The TWO tribes with the most points at the end of the 'day' (or round) wins immunity. The TWO tribes with the least points must vote off one of their members via PM in a tribal council. As long as there are four tribes, there will be two tribal councils each day. In the case of a tie at tribal council, there will be a tie-breaker challenge. Also, in this game... immunity may be decided by something other than trivia. You will be completely briefed on this before it happens, so do not fret. In the event of any ties, there will be a tie breaker question in which a tie will not be possible.

If your tribe happens to win first place three days in a row, then they'll be given a gift in addition to their immunity: they'll go to tribal council on behalf of the other tribe and they'll vote off ANYONE IN THE GAME THAT THEY CHOOSE.

At some point the tribes will be merged into one tribe. Only the hosts will know about this day until the time it actually happens. There may be additional twists and turns throughout the game, so do not get too cozy.

Hype! Survivor is a game of both strategy and deception. Alliances are both permitted, and encouraged. So find a friend, and sex their brains out. Masterminding and forethought are the keys to success. Laziness and ineffective play will both be penalized and exposed. Hosts have the right to intervene at any point in the game for the sake of keeping dead weight out. As a side note: alliances can be with any of the 45 players... doesn't matter who they are... doesn't matter what tribes they're on... just make sure it's someone you trust... or not. As the old saying goes: keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

The final Jury will be composed of 7 people: everyone voted off from the remaining nine players who didn't make the finals. The Jury and only the Jury will vote FOR WHO THEY THINK SHOULD WIN of the final two remaining players to find the winner of the Hype! Survivor.

A note on cheating: It's very easy to cheat in this game. Very, very easy. Some of the rounds will be much more difficult to cheat at than others (some will be downright impossible to cheat on). Regardless, hosts have ways of catching you, and sometimes will even set up traps for you. If you feel you have to cheat, by all means, go ahead... but if you're caught, you WILL be penalized. Again, specific rules of what's legal or not will be in each challenge PM.

This game will not support dead weight. If the host feels at any time that you are dead weight he reserves the right to boot you and replace you. Also, if your tribe feels that you are dead weight, they may petition me for your removal from the game and replacement with someone else at which point your case will be heard and it will be decided.. To remove a player from the tribe who you feel is dead weight, the captain of the tribe must petition me via PM. I will decide if this petition is valid, and if approved the tribe will vote and a majority vote will remove the dead weight player, even if you are not going to tribal council

This game will feature the return of Exile Island. The losing tribe has a player removed from their tribe from tribal council. The winning tribe picks who goes. This person is safe from tribal council but also forfeits his or her vote.

These rules are subject to change at any time with absolutely no warning. They are more of guidelines for the game. Specific rules for each challenge will be issued via Challenge PM. Any dispute with the host will be settled through the Ghost Host who will reveal himself when he sees fit. He is a neutral party who will look at the dispute and decide who is in the wrong (it will probably be you, though). Just have fun and play your hardest and everything will be fine

Assume everything is Eastern Time Zone.

GridPaintshop-1.jpg

So, Fran has left us. Not only the game but he went and got himself banned as well. I for one couldn't be more pleased, but only cause I don't have to type in that stupid trademark symbol any more. Every time I sent out challenge or tribal councils "the user name 'Fran' does not exisit" message came up. :cmad:

Anyhow...Lets move onward...only to look backwards.

Today is the second part of your history lesson, and this time it will be an oral examination. In fact, you won't even have to answer any questions.

On a side note: I believe I promised a suprise. While this is NOT the merge, the merge IS right around the corner. I've realized not many of you have played this game as individuals and are used to the tribe aspect. So, I've decided to take you out of your comfort zone and prepare you for when the merge does come...so without further delay, your suprise.

BOTH TRIBES WILL GO TO TRIBAL COUNCIL TODAY! BOTH TRIBES WILL VOTE SOMEONE OUT TODAY! YOU WILL BE COMPETING BY YOURSELF AGAINST THE OTHER MEMBERS OF YOUR TRIBE FOR INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!

Big fun, right? PMs will be sent shortly.

All PMs are sent, except Bella. Bella, your PM box is full, empty it, then PM me for the challenge.

IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN THE SANITY AND PM CAPACITY OF THE PEOPLE ON THE LIST, THE FOLLOWING HAVE ALREADY BEEN CLAIMED BY A MEMBER OF THE BLUE MEN:

The Lizard
Immortalfire
Themanofbat
Lackey
Kevin
Dew
Matt
Scarlet Spidey
Movies 205
Antonello Blueberry
Slinger
Kent

I WILL UPDATE THIS LIST REGULARLY!

note: They are still fair game for members of the Children

THIS POST WILL SERVE AS THE CHILDREN ALL OVER TOWN'S LIST OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN CLAIMED! PEOPLE ON THIS LIST ARE STILL IN PLAY FOR THE BLUE MEN (Assuming they are not on the above list)

Kipobe
TMOB
Slinger
Matt (I registered in 2000 and someone was clever enough to ask me to PM myself)
Dew
Kevin
The Lizard
Lackey
Antonello Blueberry
Kent
Immortalfire
Not Jake
echostation
GreenGoblin
Visionary

I Officially dont like this task, what say wedrop it and play Hangman or tetris?

Tetris?

Anyone?

Your mom is updated. :o

OH!

But seriously, who was the clever one that got you to PM yourself?

Your mom is updated. :o

OH!

But seriously, who was the clever one that got you to PM yourself?

It will be revealed when the challenge ends.

So will your mom. :cmad:

:csad:

Can we have make up sex now?

Only if it gets me immunity. :o

i didnt ask yet but i imagine thats what they will say to me.

Man how many times are we going back to the begining.....

Somebody should PM Captain Stacy... he loves the attention... :woot: :woot: :woot:

:cwink:

lol....yeah but he is a taker not a giver....:p

Plus how many times am I going to have to bother you in these competitions....;)

Am I winning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"