Hype Survivor Hype Survivor 21: **** CITY! Day 9 - History Lesson

You must have been absent when god was giving out class.......:dry:

Jeez man it's a freakin game.....give it up....

So Matt can we get past this and continue with the next competition....

Tomorrow morning. This next challenge is actually going to be sort of fun though very difficult..

I was probated once for like, 12 minutes by C. Lee for saying someone was acting like an idiot. After some hell was raised it was lifted.

I've had Morg's "candy," in a dark...cold room. Not happy times. :(

Once, on President's day, when I was a little boy I went for a walk in the park. I remember, my mother made me a peanut butter and jeally sandwhich...I was going through my peanut butter and jelly phase. But then a tall man in a top hat and a beard came up to me wearing a trench coat and...and he...he opened it...and....I can't talk about it...but years later, I realized it was Morg.

...sorry, caught Gremlins 2 on HBO last night.

When's the new day Mattazoid? Me mum's B-Day is tomorrow, so let's go with Sunday. As the Cowboys have already I played, that day is wide open for me. :up:

When's the new day Mattazoid? Me mum's B-Day is tomorrow, so let's go with Sunday. As the Cowboys have already I played, that day is wide open for me. :up:

The next challenge willl last 72 hours.

Wow, it got all quiet and peaceful in here all of a sudden for some strange reason.

cyanide pills.......works everytime.....60% of the time.....

I don't control who wins. I don't fix my games like Toven :csad:

you should, it's probably the only thing this game has going for it at this point. it's just a matter of time before you dont finish this game like the last one. lol

Bella wins!

WTF?

Wow. I thought this was just a game. Fran already eliminated me once, they then he tried to get rid of Hulk, and was ready to get rid of me.

He apologized and I accepted and we moved on, I thought it was just a game? I'm not playing this game again, it gets way to serious. I would have rather just been kicked out if it was going to be like this.

WTF?

Wow. I thought this was just a game. Fran already eliminated me once, they then he tried to get rid of Hulk, and was ready to get rid of me.

He apologized and I accepted and we moved on, I thought it was just a game? I'm not playing this game again, it gets way to serious. I would have rather just been kicked out if it was going to be like this.

Some people have a hard time separating this game from SHH life. Union Jak, Hunter and probably Prog, I get along with on this and other boards, however, in terms of the "game" there are no real allies.

While I got upset with Hunter, initially it was in regard to the "game", now that I'm not in the game, I hold no ill will towards him.

Some other people just have trouble distinguishing between the 2.

you should, it's probably the only thing this game has going for it at this point. it's just a matter of time before you dont finish this game like the last one. lol

Bella wins!

I finished my last game. Kipobe won. :huh:

Also, I'd like to point out the irony of you accusing anyone of not finishing games being as it was yours that was on life support after your players ousted you as host for cheating and I was the one who kept it going.

Geez, Matt. Holly only came in here because you mentioned her name, again. :huh:

Just let it go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"