Hype Survivor Survivormania - Hype Survivor XXVII - Day 17 - Triple Threat!

I'll tell her, she is right beside me. OH SNAP!!!

When did you stop using proper punctuation?

Whoever hasn't sent in questions yet shouldn't get to ask any. Taking too long!

Bamfer and I were the last two, and I sent mine in yesterday. So Bamf needs to hurry up.

All the questions have came in and have been sent to the finalists! Now it is up to JH and Spoons. :up:

This is taking too long...why couldn't we just ask them in here!?

Technically someone else was the last person but they contacted me at least (I didn't have to contact them) to let me know they couldn't do it until last night. I wasn't around by the time they sent it and I had a long and busy day at work.

Both finalists have all the questions so what would be point in changing the format now?

Because we can ask different questions and see their answers. We all could have asked the same question so it gets redundant...and we wouldn't have had to wait this long.

I am sure there were a lot of "why do you think you deserve to win" questions.

Chase, there is going be a new thread for the finals. Who said that you couldn't pose any further questions once it starts? Usually a lot of dirty laundry comes out on this day.

As for the questions, they were all varied, so I wouldn't worry about repetition.

Chase, there is going be a new thread for the finals. Who said that you couldn't pose any further questions once it starts? Usually a lot of dirty laundry comes out on this day.

As for the questions, they were all varied, so I wouldn't worry about repetition.
Make that thread then:cmad:

OhBoy.jpg
Haha that's right, I'm back baby! You actually thought that stupid redneck could manage to kill me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"