I´m thinking of writing a script of Sonic the Hedgehog

MarvelXI

Civilian
Reaction score
Since I´m only in the beginning and didn´t wrote the script yet I have some doubts and can change the story.
Those are who I want to put in this movie (but I can put more):
Sonic (offcourse)
Dr. Ivo Robotnik Aka "Eggman" (I will ask sega if I can put his American name, but I don´t know if I Eggman should be an insult or nickname)
Dr. gerald Robotnik
Animals captured by Robotnik
G.U.N. Commander
G.U.N.
A President
Uncle Chuck
Kids

The story would begin in in the capital city ( Central City) where G.U.N. go to Rbotniks room and want some informations from the "called" Chaos Emeralds to improove the security in the city.
He says he has a brilliant Idea.
After that Robotnik use a formula from is grandfather and is searching for animals.
That is when sonic appears running around South Island (the place where he lives in the game) until he stop by his friends.
He says them how fast and perfect he is until Robotnik and his "unperfect" robot armys trying to catch Sonics friends but Sonic defeats them all until Robotnik defeats him with a wrecking Ball (hehe).
And that would be the beginning some of you think it would be a film for kids but I want to make a dark version and make robotnik more serious like the SatAM series but as a scientist.
I want to make Sonic on the run and the G.U.N. army trying to catch the blue hedgehog.
The chaos emeralds will have an important role in this film but only put 6 there unstead 7 and Tails and Knuckles wwill not be in this film but maybe in the sequels.
Sonic will not remembering anything from his past but some things will be revealed in the movie.
The final fight will be very intense and will have some action.

That is what came me in my mind and liked but there will be more.
Put here youre opinion here and write youre ideas too.

Well, just remember you can't register it or copyright it because you don't own the rights to the character(s).

No but I can ask for the rights to Sega, lol I know maybe they don´t want to waste time to semoene like me but when they read the script???

My first suggestion would be to learn proper grammar. I could barely understand what you were trying to say.

Shy away from the lost memory thing...It'd be terrible if you pulled an Anderson on the series, if you know what I mean.

I always thought it would follow the Sonic 3 mega drive game storyline.. Robotnik searches for the Angel Isle, home of 1 of the legendary Chaos Emeralds. Once there, he tricks Knuckles into thinking Sonic is the bad guy. Robotnik gets the emerald and Knuckles realising he was tricked saves Sonic from Robotnik. Sonic comes into contact with the emerald turning him super sonic and he defeats Robotnik, returns the emerald and Knuckles is seen watching them leave..

I know what many of you are thinking:
"This guy is dreaming, but me doesn´t care, I only take bad critics seriously if made with valid opinions.

I want to say too, that for the music, crush 40 would be surely there.

I know what many of you are thinking:
"This guy is dreaming, but me doesn´t care, I only take bad critics seriously if made with valid opinions.

I want to say too, that for the music, crush 40 would be surely there.

It's better to do it or try..than to never do it.

A real creative challenge would be writing a movie based on Pong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"