"I am DOOM! What MODS Dare Stand Against Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What should Doom look like?"
"How about a man made of cooling lava?"
"Ooh! But instead of boring old orange fissures, let's make them green!"
"Oh so like a nod to his green tunic in the comics?"
"Yeah whatever. Green lava! It's so edgy and cooooooooo!"
"Green is the opposite of red -- this is the Negative zone so here the lava is green!"
"Genius!"

Lo-fi, contemporary, gritty, grounded, re-imagining, Bloggashev.

Screw you classic Doom, this is better!

James Earl Jones played the best Doom!!!!!

Does he have an NFL mouth guard glued in there?

Why do you think he hates Reed so much? Reed pranked him by putting crazy glue on his mouth guard.

He looks like a crash dummy wrapped in aluminum foil. :csad:

So his Latveria is Reddit. He is the Marvel-verse's Ellen Pao.

Roger Corman Doom is the best Doom we've got. That's really sad to say but it's true. The suit was spot on, the backstory was there...

Roger Corman Doom is looking Oscar-worthy at this point...

No excuse for this garbage were getting NONE!!

like most have mention Darth Vader was inspired by DR. DOOM

he looks like pure manure in this version

Is there any chance much further down the line that Doom could be so bastardized to such an extent that it makes Trank's Doom somehow looks good, just like Corman's Doom does right now? I don't know what someone could come up with in the future though to completely change opinion on Domashev.

The very name change itself is absurd. Domashev. :dry:

I think the dark elf mask was basically his face. Mouth is the same, nose is the same. It just looked smoother because of the quality of the photo and taken from a distance.

If you look at this picture and squint, it looks almost identical minus the green electro stuff.

L0jZMoM.jpg

So bad.

Is this his actual head cracked or is that suppose to be the helmet cracked which is fused to his head and after falling into the pit of lava (green radioactive stuff now) suppose to mold around his actual head or what? I am so confused on what the hell i am looking at. or is there way of portraying his face being organic metallic skin ?

Is there any chance much further down the line that Doom could be so bastardized to such an extent that it makes Trank's Doom somehow looks good, just like Corman's Doom does right now? I don't know what someone could come up with in the future though to completely change opinion on Domashev.

Vicky Von Damme (formerly Victor prior to the procedure) rules over the local Wal-Mart as store manager with an iron fist. She secretly plots to destroy the local mom and pop shop, Baxter's. Baxter's employees Reed (janitor, great at stretching the cleaning supplies to save money), Ben (landscaping department), Sue (the local wallflower that bags groceries), and Johnny (propane tank refills) must work together to save the store.

Re-imagining Doom as a woman who is a jilted ex-lover of Reed Richards sounds like the ticket.

Vicky Von Damme (formerly Victor prior to the procedure) rules over the local Wal-Mart as store manager with an iron fist. She secretly plots to destroy the local mom and pop shop, Baxter's. Baxter's employees Reed (janitor, great at stretching the cleaning supplies to save money), Ben (landscaping department), Sue (the local wallflower that bags groceries), and Johnny (propane tank refills) must work together to save the store.

Re-imagining Doom as a woman who is a jilted ex-lover of Reed Richards sounds like the ticket.

Ugggghhhhhh.

Might as well. That's where it's all headed.

And let's change his name to Nurse Doom, since nurses can be guys too.

#PROGRESSIVETHINKING

The very name change itself is absurd. Domashev. :dry:

'Von Doom' is too comic-booky dontchaknow

God I can't wait until the rights revert and they toss a Latveria mention in an MCU film. Just knowing the real Doom is there waiting to be revealed would be 100000x as exciting as this turkey.

Perhaps Reed inadvertently bumps Victor into the back of a pasing garbage truck and he gets compacted and the immense pressure along with toxic chemicals cause the gsrbage to fuse to him. This would explain the "garbage bag" look that was noted from the very first photo.
"Damn you Richards, I spent four days in that truck over the Christmas holiday until they finally emptied it at the landfill!"

That costume is far too comic accurate for any Fox adaptation.

I give up on this movie...i'm waiting for it to hit Netflix. I'm done. The Doom look was just too lame for me. Later guys....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"