I didn't like this movie at first.

Morgoth

Sidekick
Reaction score
When I first saw HELLBOY I didn't think much of it, but recently I started warming up to the character and movie.

I don't know what the heck was the matter with me. It's the type of stuff I like, and then some. I love the whole concept.

I'm watching the animated movie right now.

I'm gonna' buy the movie at Walmart this weekend when I get paid, it's only $7.50!

It really is a cool idea and all.

I liked it when I first saw it but was a bit bored, but now I'm actually excited to get it again and watch it later on this week. I guess sometimes you need to give things a second chance. I'd also like to see the director's cut. Is it worth checking out?

The idea for the sequel sounds good too.

I was a little disapointed during my first viewing, but I ended up seeing it three times in theaters.

I have mixed feelings on the director's cut. There isn't a ton added, mostly just snippets of lines or slightly extended scenes.

There's a subplot dealing with Rasputin's eyes, but it doesn't have much of an impact on the story.

However, the DC has all the features of the theatrical cut (Minus one commentary) and a third disc of neat stuff, plus a little booklet of Mignola sketches.

I'll have to check out the other version sometime soon.

i hated it the 1st time i watched it, but i bought it anyway just to keep my super-hero colection complete. and i must say i love it now. it became one of my favourites. it's very particular but great ...

i put off watching this film for a long time, beacsue like Fantastic 4, i heard some bad things about it, and from seeing the previews it seemed too kiddy and not the kind of movie that i'd like.
but a couple of months ago i decided to get a few superhero movies out that i hadn't seen, and i have to say Hellboy blew me away.
i haven't read any of the comics, so i don't know what the story is supposed to be and how true the characters are, but ****, this is one of my fav comic book films for sure.
i'm actually excited about the sequal and the animated dvd now.

i've decided after hellboy and F4 not to listent to what others say about marvel movies because i usually think the oppisite.
loved hellboy and F4, hated spidey 2 lol

I'll be honest, i thought HB was just average at first, but now i think its one of the best CB movies and it is number 7 in my sig.

I liked Hellboy very much on my first viewing, though I didn't think it compared to other comic book movies that had been made. However, after repeated viewings, I've grown to love Hellboy more and more, and I feel it is a superbly crafted movie. I greatly look forward to the sequel. :up:

Really like Hellboy- I think its a lot to get used to at first and a tough movie to make, but Del Toro pulled it off.

It's off topic, but I think its funny that in the highdef format war Hellboy will be blu-ray exclusive, but Hellboy 2 will be HD DVD exclusive. Very excited for the second flick.

I enjoyed this Movie Instantly.The Villains were fantastic, and alot of action.Superhero Movies with multiple villains like this tend to be better.

I liked Hellboy very much on my first viewing, though I didn't think it compared to other comic book movies that had been made. However, after repeated viewings, I've grown to love Hellboy more and more, and I feel it is a superbly crafted movie. I greatly look forward to the sequel. :up:

Thats almost EXACTLY how it happened with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"